India 'A' to tour New Zealand in September 2012

I am sure even Pappu or Karthik would have huge scores in Ranji trophy. Those may be just 2 tests but he didn't give me much confidence while batting. At least when I saw Karthik batting' date=' even though he may have a brain fart but he did look like a batsman. I am sorry I didn't see that in Saha. Saha reminded of the likes of Ratra, More etc. who may be just about half-decent at batting but nothing more.[/quote'] People have short memories. Saha looked more assured than most top order batsmen in the only test he played in Australia. You should watch that again . That was a short innings but assured for guy who played his first test in Australia.
Yeah, neither are in T20 squad and they could have gone straight after playing NZ seniors at home- Menaria did well in Ranji and EPT last year so not a bad pick, but not sure what Bist did wrong to be dropped RKT, what about Rituraj, is he a good bowler?
He is a decent bowler at the moment, but is a bit limited as he depends a lot on swing and he also has a chink in his bowling action which reduces his pace. He has a quick runup and quick arm action, short and skinny guy, but swings the ball well. Will be good in NZ. He can certainly improve his action though.
People have short memories. Saha looked more assured than most top order batsmen in the only test he played in Australia. You should watch that again . That was a short innings but assured for guy who played his first test in Australia.
True that... he looked more assured than the top 3 in that innings.
Dunno anything about Rituraj, anyone shed some light on him?
I saw Rituraj live in Duleep trophy match. He is like young Agarkar in terms of physique, maybe 1-2 inches taller but skinny, has quick runup like a sprinter and whirkwind quick arm action, comes close to the wicket and swings the ball away, not very quick, but issue with him his flawed action. If he can refine that he will be generating more pace. He does not really use his left arm which falls very early. His bowling reminds of Debashish Mohanty, though different actions and physique.
I saw Rituraj live in Duleep trophy match. He is like young Agarkar in terms of physique' date=' maybe 1-2 inches taller but skinny, has quick runup like a sprinter and whirkwind quick arm action, comes close to the wicket and swings the ball away, not very quick, but issue with him his flawed action. If he can refine that he will be generating more pace. He does not really use his left arm which falls very early. His bowling reminds of Debashish Mohanty, though different actions and physique.[/quote'] Has got a good outswing but not very quick as u say.His nonbowling arm is non-functional.If his action is sorted he can get 3-4 ks quicker.

I think this tour will push Shami in the Indian test squad.After Zaheer we want atleast decent seamers & I've high hopes from Shami.Umesh,Ishant,Shami,Aaron,Irfan & Awana should be the fast bowling pack for test matches in the coming years.Any decent upcoming left arm seamer should take Irfan's place but he's the best left arm seamer after Zak right now.

I think this tour will push Shami in the Indian test squad.After Zaheer we want atleast decent seamers & I've high hopes from Shami.Umesh,Ishant,Shami,Aaron,Irfan & Awana should be the fast bowling pack for test matches in the coming years.Any decent upcoming left arm seamer should take Irfan's place but he's the best left arm seamer after Zak right now.
Pawan Suyal and Anwar Ahmed are the best left armers after Zak, but I hope Rush Kalaria and Mohsin Sayyed will soon make their mark. They both have very good basic actions, no real flaw, especially Kalaria's runup and action is very smooth. While Sayyed is quicker.
Pawan Suyal and Anwar Ahmed are the best left armers after Zak' date=' but I hope [b']Rush Kalaria and Mohsin Sayyed will soon make their mark. They both have very good basic actions, no real flaw, especially Kalaria's runup and action is very smooth. While Sayyed is quicker.
Ya gotta see them in action tomorrow.I'm aware of Suyal & Anwar Ahmed but the selectors aren't.
:banghead::banghead:
You can watch his action and a few deliveries here, watch from 3:48. He has a stronger action in comparison to Kalaria. He is a Mohammad Aamir kind prospect, 16-17 year old and such quick and coincidentally, Aamir too suffered dengue before U19 WC. [ame=
vs Pakistan 1st innings (U-19 Asian cup Final) - YouTube[/ame]