Microsoft v/s Apple

EnterTheVoid

Have you guys used the MacBook Pro? That is one awesome laptop :hatsoff: I got one of those; Also looking to buy a Macbook Air in a couple of days time to go with the iPad and the iPod :yay: Not a fan of the iPhone tho.
Did you get the latest one Sree?

Have you guys used the MacBook Pro? That is one awesome laptop :hatsoff: I got one of those; Also looking to buy a Macbook Air in a couple of days time to go with the iPad and the iPod :yay: Not a fan of the iPhone tho.
The MBP is a delightful laptop. I have used mine for about 2 years now, zilch problems and no slow down.

lol All Mac vs. MS arguments are basically a discussion about if a Ferrari is better or a Santro. Santro is cheaper, can take more people, has cheaper spares and can basically park anywhere in the city. Therefore Santro is better. Even in that, get a Gas-wala, which is basically running linux/ubuntu on a PC.

lol All Mac vs. MS arguments are basically a discussion about if a Ferrari is better or a Santro. Santro is cheaper' date=' can take more people, has cheaper spares and can basically park anywhere in the city. Therefore Santro is better. Even in that, get a Gas-wala, which is basically running linux/ubuntu on a PC.[/quote'] You have never used a MacBook Pro before, have you?