ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

Wonder if we can tempt Sandhu into rediscovering his Indian roots and playing for us... of course his pace will duly drop by 10 Kmph...the fitness point is a good one though one that we sorely lack
Yadav, Mithun, and Ishant are three of the fittest bowlers I have seen but they lack right guidance and confidence.
The English pacers seemed like good prospects... Infact' date=' All these English and Aussie pacers were bowling around the 136 mark...[/quote'] Jamie Overton bowled 145k plus. He is in the category of likes of Pattrick Cummins. i wonder why they did not pick Cummins. I think he got injured in England.

u19 WC : India vs West Indies | 23:30 GMT | 19:30 EST | 5:00 IST India Under-19s squad AD Nath, B Aparajith, U Chand*, P Chopra, SS Das (1), Harmeet Singh, AA Herwadkar, RB Kalaria, K Passi, SK Patel? Ravikant Singh, Sandeep Sharma, GH Vihari, Vikas Mishra, VH Zol West Indies Under-19s squad AT Alleyne, SW Ambris, RR Beaton, KC Brathwaite*, JD Campbell, DYA Davis, JP Greaves, KAR Hodge, AJ Hosein, JJ Jones, KM Joseph, S Katwaroo? A Khan, KR Mayers, MJ Mindley 144711.2.jpg B->