The US Open 2012

Cricketics

Devarman is actually not higher ranked anymore. He was injured for 6 months and hence his ranking dropped. He's back, and since only top 100 get to be in draw, Somdev was able to qualify for main draw because he has used something called "protected ranking" which allows player to qualify for a main draw after they return from injury. Yuki Bhambri is the highest ranked Indian now. Soon he will be in top 100 and then top 50. I SAY AGAIN. - IDNAI'S MOST AWAITED TENNIS SINGLES PLAYER HAS ARRIVED.
He needs to kept away from playing doubles.

Devarman is actually not higher ranked anymore. He was injured for 6 months and hence his ranking dropped. He's back, and since only top 100 get to be in draw, Somdev was able to qualify for main draw because he has used something called "protected ranking" which allows player to qualify for a main draw after they return from injury. Yuki Bhambri is the highest ranked Indian now. Soon he will be in top 100 and then top 50. I SAY AGAIN. - IDNAI'S MOST AWAITED TENNIS SINGLES PLAYER HAS ARRIVED.
:two_thumbs_up: I wonder Cricketics if each one of us in ICF can "adopt" one sports person outside cricket to spread the "good news" for every feat - minor or major.

Allrite guys. Don't miss out this video. Leander and Radek chest bump after winning a vital point.

Also here is a clip i recorded of Sumit Nagal. I was surprised to see that there are no ball boys/girls for junior qualies. They have to pick up the ball and towell themself. He was playing on a court where 2 other games were going on. So I had to record this clip from the little gap between the door as you can make it out.

Alrite guys. Don't miss out this video. Leander and Radek chest bump after winning a vital point. [ame=Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnmA78GckIc]Leander Paes- radek Stepanek chest bump usopen2012 - YouTube[/ame] Also here is a clip i recorded of Sumit Nagal. I was surprised to see that there are no ball boys/girls for junior qualies. They have to pick up the ball and towell themself. He was playing on a court where 2 other games were going on. So I had to record this clip from the little gap between the door as you can make it out. [ame=Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SSBbjm8wfY]Sumit Nagal at us open 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Alrite guys. Don't miss out this video. Leander and Radek chest bump after winning a vital point.
Also here is a clip i recorded of Sumit Nagal. I was surprised to see that there are no ball boys/girls for junior qualies. They have to pick up the ball and towell themself. He was playing on a court where 2 other games were going on. So I had to record this clip from the little gap between the door as you can make it out.
lol- tics; if I knew your face would have said Hi to you. I was there at the same time as you for this match.:two_thumbs_up:

Had an awesome day at US Open on Friday- lots of matches and players from close encounters including our own Lee!! also bumped inadvertently into Kim Clijsters as she was walking towards her mixed doubles match will try to post some pics later

Well Sam has at least made it as far as the quarters. Given she's never beat Vika (indeed' date=' never taken a set off her), her title defence will probably end here.[/quote'] Well Sam went down but not without a valiant fight. There was some good hitting from her in a match which she eventually lost in third set tie-breaker.

Well Sam went down but not without a valiant fight. There was some good hitting from her in a match which she eventually lost in third set tie-breaker.
That was a close tie break which was going either way until sam hit one great shot which unfortunately hit the net and then bounced to easily allow VIKA AZArenka to make a winner of it. Then she had the match point

He played well,no doubt But Federer was too sluggish...
FEDERROR showed up...at the start of the 4th set, UE count was fed 36,berd 19 :omg: i had this feeling ,berdych was in red hot form,while fed had 5 days gap which made him rusty. though i am happy for berdych,with this form he can surely win the slam..he has defeated the remaining players in GS so that adds to the confident del pot will beat joker 2nite