wobblydoggy's grudges against the doctored pitches of India

wobblydoggy

LOL..I don't understand what he is whining about. The fact that our batsmen lost three wickets or that the bowlers are getting some turn and bounce.
I am pissed at seeing yet another Indian pitch that has zero in it for a pace bowler and that is a win the toss wicket Are your pitch prepares stupid or something Everywhere else in the world they can produce good ones Pakistan always produce good ones, so why cant you?

what happened to humble woobly after pak series.. who accepted defeat and that his team is shyte and almost wanted to be indian :hmmm: u didnt even whined abt pitch then... now either ur just trolling... (and htis deserves ban imo trollign and derailing threads ) or u turned stupid all of sudden?

I am pissed at seeing yet another Indian pitch that has zero in it for a pace bowler and that is a win the toss wicket Are your pitch prepares stupid or something Everywhere else in the world they can produce good ones Pakistan always produce good ones, so why cant you?
Can't believe that you're so naive. Read up on the partition of India. Pakistanis wanted a separate nation just so that they could produce fast bowling pitches. The Indian National Congress was steadfast in its belief that slow pitches are here for eternity. If we start producing fast bowling pitches now, it would beat the whole purpose of the partition. Wouldn't it now. Please stop getting agitated about things you clearly know nothing about.
So are you saying that England are going to lose this one?
what happened to humble woobly after pak series.. who accepted defeat and that his team is shyte and almost wanted to be indian :hmmm: u didnt even whined abt pitch then... now either ur just trolling... (and htis deserves ban imo trollign and derailing threads ) or u turned stupid all of sudden?
Because the pitches were fair in Dubai and offered both sides equal opportunities These pitches are made for one thing and one thing only To expose a weakness against spin If we created green tops to expose your batsmens weakness I would complain to the ECB Great cricket comes from fairness, it seems you have forgotten that
Oh come on You always make the pitches worse for when we come Aus and SA get decent pitches, we get crap Colonial bullcrap
u give yourself too much importance buddy...ur the worse team against spin... we actually gave ya a pretty good track in mohali last time and in chennai we chased down record target :winky: plz dont think too much of urself ur team was mediocre is mediocre and will always will be mediocre at subcontinent thsi time people are only interested cos our team has been doing badly other wise no one will even give england a chance only saffers right now play well in india and im sure they will get the real turners :winky: this is not even a turner bro.. ur not even good enough to deserve to play on real turner we dont want to finish match in 2 days :icflove:
Because the pitches were fair in Dubai and offered both sides equal opportunities These pitches are made for one thing and one thing only To expose a weakness against spin If we created green tops to expose your batsmens weakness I would complain to the ECB Great cricket comes from fairness, it seems you have forgotten that
no they were same. my word against urs...sue me :finger:
u give yourself too much importance buddy...ur the worse team against spin... we actually gave ya a pretty good track in mohali last time and in chennai we chased down record target :winky: plz dont think too much of urself ur team was mediocre is mediocre and will always will be mediocre at subcontinent thsi time people are only interested cos our team has been doing badly other wise no one will even give england a chance only saffers right now play well in india and im sure they will get the real turners :winky: this is not even a turner bro.. ur not even good enough to deserve to play on real turner we dont want to finish match in 2 days :icflove:
Your team are crap against swing, but we do not produce rank pitches to expose that You have double standards You want fairness away from home but produce this crap at home Not that you travel much these days
Your team are crap against swing, but we do not produce rank pitches to expose that You have double standards You want fairness away from home but produce this crap at home Not that you travel much these days
what ...we got no turner away from home.. why should u get swing away from ur home?