We Won We Won We Won.............

I had switched my phone off(as I didn't want to get SMSes from people who like to rile me up when India lose) and had switched my laptop off as well. Finally had the courage to check the score 10 mins ago. By checking, I mean following posts on ICFans in the match thread to see what happened ball by ball rather than looking at the scorecard straight away.

It was so annoying for me today. I had two classes one after the other. When i left home , England's innings had finished. In the 10 minute break between classes , i ran up to a lab to check the score. The headline said - "Tendulkar Blazes England" I was happy, now i am happier.

Just realized that the final ODI is at Lords - a venue which also happens to be an INDIAN FORTRESS. India beat England twice at Lords during the 2002 Natwest Series, India also beat England at Lords (defending a paltry 204) in the 2004 Natwest Challenge. That makes three consecutive matches in which India have beaten England at the HQ of cricket. Let's not forget the World Cup victory either. Take it from me - history will repeat itself again. The series victory is a guarantee

Just realized that the final ODI is at Lords - a venue which also happens to be an INDIAN FORTRESS. India beat England twice at Lords during the 2002 Natwest Series, India also beat England at Lords (defending a paltry 204) in the 2004 Natwest Challenge. That makes three consecutive matches in which India have beaten England at the HQ of cricket. The series victory is a guarantee
Sponsor me folks, I am the mascot. Find me a ticket on ebay - I was there the last two times Ind beat England

What a victory for India. I missed all the action today:confused_smile:. Hopefully, I can catch the highlights. Playing 7 batsmen, plus 4 bowlers is the way for India to go. It somehow gives them a moral booster. The target could've been 286 instead of 316 if not for the Yuvraj over, That was a tactical error by Dravid. When someone is looking to take you out of the park and its the 50th over, a spinner is not a wise choice, especially a part timer.

What a victory for India. I missed all the action today:confused_smile:. Hopefully, I can catch the highlights. Playing 7 batsmen, plus 4 bowlers is the way for India to go. It somehow gives them a moral booster. The target could've been 286 instead of 316 if not for the Yuvraj over, That was a tactical error by Dravid. When someone is looking to take you out of the park and its the 50th over, a spinner is not a wise choice, especially a part timer.
You really missed something, mate..:dance:

WE WINN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN W EWIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME SHOWED DAMN ENGLISH!!!!!WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!:cantstop:

I was going to hit the sack at 9 pm wake up at about 1 am to watch India bat but ended up watching the entire match and only hit the sack at 5 am in the morning. I lost my sleep but enjoyed the game thoroughly. Now I'm half asleep but have plenty to take care of at work. :confused_smile: