Yuvi back in business

u know wat i think yuvraj wil be 1st ever batsman to score odi 200 a bit of luck on some small ground like this and he if he gets enuff overs he can def do it cos he is scores faster than anyone in world cricket and we know he can score big hundreds max cady prediction = yuvraj will score 1st ever odi 200

u know wat i think yuvraj wil be 1st ever batsman to score odi 200 a bit of luck on some small ground like this and he if he gets enuff overs he can def do it cos he is scores faster than anyone in world cricket and we know he can score big hundreds max cady prediction = yuvraj will score 1st ever odi 200
:finger: dnt eva make prediction again plz
Man of the Match - Yuvraj Singh: "It was good. Initially, I was trying to get used to the pace of the wicket. I was struggling for the first 20 balls. As I got going, I got the momentum and played a few shots. It's bit different when you come back to play 50-over cricket after playing so many Twenty20. "

i saw this on cricinfo statisitics today Number Crunching 64.61 Yuvraj Singh's average in his last 15 ODI innings, in which he has scored 840 runs at a strike rate of 112.75. During this period he has notched up four centuries and three fifties. hmmm yuseful