Imran Khan "Explains" why Pakistan produces fast bowlers

jonas10

if waqar is express so is zaheer vinay sreeshanth nehra etc btw who is zahid:idunno:
Mohammad Zahid is probably the fastest bowler Pakistan have ever produced. But unfortunately for him he got a serious back injury and he went through two back-surgeries but made a brief comeback after that. I have read that Shoaib Akhtar has said that Zahid was quicker than him and I have also read that Lara rated his as the quickest bowler in the world. Don't know how true these statements are though. Here is a video of him bowling to Lara (looking at his hair, I assume it was before he got injured) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kt-ryfIyU]Mohammad Zahid GREAT BOWLING TO BRIAN LARA 1996/97 Gabba - YouTube[/ame] And this is after his comeback after two surgeries. Do watch the whole video and also listen to the commentators speaking about him. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd_xIcRE8DM]Mohammad Zahid's comeback - vs South Africa - 2003 - HQ - YouTube[/ame]
Lols Junaid bowled consistently around 140 and he is a swing bowler and a seam bowler where as kumar is 125-130 swing bowler. When he put in effort he get's up to 135+ while Junaid get's up to 145+. Ishant is not a quick bowler, he is a 132-137 bowler. You guys note one effort ball from a player and then you say he is this fast and that fast.
He bowls 1 or 2 deliveries just crossing 140 and he becomes consistent 140+ bowler with effort ball going upto 145+. :blink: and Ishant who can bowl 150+ is slower than him. You guys see one effort ball and use that normal speed of bowler. Add 5-10 and make that his effort ball. :hysterical:
imran may sound arrogant in hyping up the the pashtuns but they have always been known for their physical strength and aggression ' date='even in the past before cricket was ever played they had this reputation of being the strong men of this region .[/quote'] their so called physical strength and aggression is over-rated by mostly themselves. In fact there are many men in India who are much stronger and aggressive than a pashtun male. these pashtuns also always have a craving for white skin. just becoz a few pashtuns are fair they believe that each and every pashtun is as fair as milk. just like women who always takes pride in being fair/white these pashtuns always cry I'm fair I'm fair. In fact there are many men in India who are more fairer than pashtun males . though that's another matter. But the point is that these pashtuns have a very bad habit of hyping themselves up. They even regard other pakistanis especially pakistani punjabis as inferior to them.
their so called physical strength and aggression is over-rated by mostly themselves. In fact there are many men in India who are much stronger and aggressive than a pashtun male. these pashtuns also always have a craving for white skin. just becoz a few pashtuns are fair they believe that each and every pashtun is as fair as milk. just like women who always takes pride in being fair/white these pashtuns always cry I'm fair I'm fair. In fact there are many men in India who are more fairer than pashtun males . though that's another matter. But the point is that these pashtuns have a very bad habit of hyping themselves up. They even regard other pakistanis especially pakistani punjabis as inferior to them.
Lol, what a load of bollocks , pashtuns are some of the nicest people one can come across ,your inferiority complex is visible from your post , i wonder why the inferiority :winky: .
Lol' date=' what a load of bollocks , pashtuns are some of the nicest people one can come across ,your inferiority complex is visible from your post , i wonder why the inferiority :winky: .[/quote'] no you pakistanis and pashtuns have a big inferiority complex and also insecure that's why your pashtuns always praise themselves. I can understand your insecurity and inferiority complex though which makes you adopt Indian names when you live abroad:winky:
no you pakistanis and pashtuns have a big inferiority complex and also insecure that's why your pashtuns always praise themselves. I can understand your insecurity and inferiority complex though which makes you adopt Indian names when you live abroad:winky:
looks like someone is in awe of the pakistanis , lol dont wory more fans the merrier :icflove:
This thread is getting derailed trying to "argue" how Indian bowlers are just as fast. We all know in our hearts this is most certainly not the case past or present. Can anyone honestly say if given a choice they would take Prasad Srinath over Waqar and Wasim? How about right now Junaid andd Gul or Vinay Kumar and Dinda? Speed has a lot to do with it.
Previously, a couple of Pak pacers were quicker than ours. They had Imran, Waqar and Wasim and we had Srinath as established fast bowlers. All the rest on either side were medium pacers. Later on they had Shoaib, who is the only express bowler either country has produced. After that, India has produced quicker bowlers than Pak. Umesh and Aaron are quicker than any current Pak pacer. Why are you comparing Vinay Kumar's pace. He is one of the slowest Indian pacers. Wasim and Waqar were better bowlers than Srinath andthat is why they would be prefetred, not because they were quicker than him.
their so called physical strength and aggression is over-rated by mostly themselves. In fact there are many men in India who are much stronger and aggressive than a pashtun male. these pashtuns also always have a craving for white skin. just becoz a few pashtuns are fair they believe that each and every pashtun is as fair as milk. just like women who always takes pride in being fair/white these pashtuns always cry I'm fair I'm fair. In fact there are many men in India who are more fairer than pashtun males . though that's another matter. But the point is that these pashtuns have a very bad habit of hyping themselves up. They even regard other pakistanis especially pakistani punjabis as inferior to them.
dude wtf. Naye saal ki khushi mein kuch zyadah hi pee li lagta hai.
:cantstop: 1 of the dumbest post in ICF history
naye saal ki khushi toh hai lekin pi nahi hai. poorey hosh mein likkha hai. kya karey such kadwa hota hai
dude then why did you bring up white skin in a discussion about fast bowling? Its okay if you dont think pashtuns are as strong as they are reputed to be but nobody said anything about their skin color until that reply of yours. Bit insecure about your own complexion perhaps?
:hysterical:brilliant' date=' he puts fear in the hearts of the opposition batsmen does the tall and mighty ishanth with his 81-82 mph thunderbolts:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I haven't heard of anybody who is afraid of Junaid's pace. Ishant is currently coming back from a foot operation and not bowling at full pace. He was bowling 140 k to 152 k throughout last season.
dude then why did you bring up white skin in a discussion about fast bowling? Its okay if you dont think pashtuns are as strong as they are reputed to be but nobody said anything about their skin color until that reply of yours. Bit insecure about your own complexion perhaps?
no i'm not insecure about anything but the pashtuns are that's why they keep talking about it. the reason I brought it was for just giving a example as to how they hype themsleves up in each and every thing and not just physical strength. so I can't understand your insecurity about my post
Some valid points here. Also some less valid points. Interesting post though:--D