Nfl Playoffs

Cricketics

YEAH BOY.. HERE IT IS. ROAD TO SUPER BOWL HAS STARTED. WHOM DO YOU FANCY? I am looking forward to Seatle vs Red skins game. Seatle has been scoring plenty off late but Skins have got 7 wins in a row .They were looking decent and all of a sudden they have started looking good under new MAN RG3. So where are patriots fans and Broncos and the Mannings??

Yeah these playoffs seem cool- some new teams expected to do well besides the usual suspects My Giants & Bucs both out so just looking for some good competitive football will be nice to see Manning completing his comeback with a SB win or Adrian Peterson crowning his achievement with a ring

To be honest afc teams are pretty boring to watch Theres just no excitement compared to hard hitting 49ers, hugh scoring saints/packers, minnesota, giants, falcons,etc
Nahh nothing the NFC has can compare to Manning vs. Brady.

If RG3 doesn't want to turn into a Mike Vick clone, he better learn to stay in the pocket and use that strong arm of his. I'm still not that impressed with Wilson. And Grigson better spend some of that cap money on getting Luck a NFL calibre Oline (and pretty much a new defence). It is a testament to his toughness that he kept coming back in the second half after getting hit left right and centre in the first.

If RG3 doesn't want to turn into a Mike Vick clone, he better learn to stay in the pocket and use that strong arm of his. I'm still not that impressed with Wilson. And Grigson better spend some of that cap money on getting Luck a NFL calibre Oline (and pretty much a new defence). It is a testament to his toughness that he kept coming back in the second half after getting hit left right and centre in the first.
+++ He's not going to last long and not long before Kirk Cousins takes his place. The redskins were smart enough to draft Kirk Cousins as well along with RG3. I agree with your assessment of Wilson. Very similar to RG3 but he has more pocket presence and better accuracy than RG3. Andrew Luck was getting really beat up yesterday but give credit to the Ravens D. They came out guns blazing for Ray Lewis' last home game.

Can't believe how we lost it after putting 14 int he first quater. They didn't score at all. Disappointing but it's been a great season ovreall. After years of promises, this time they managed to pull of finally. I think it will only get before for us skins fans.