Choke Meisters

Guest BossBhai

Bheem' date=' remind me please, what "failure to do addition" are we talking about in the 2003 WC? My memory has deserted me. Thanks.[/quote'] They need to 1 more run to be ahead on D/L. Boucher was told they were already ahead. He played out a dot ball. Rain came and SA were short by 1 run. They didn't qualify for S6 because of that one simple error.
They need to 1 more run to be ahead on D/L. Boucher was told they were already ahead. He played out a dot ball. Rain came and SA were short by 1 run. They didn't qualify for S6 because of that one simple error.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Too funny!! I remember now. Tx.
Choker tag does not even begin to describe their incompetence. They choke so badly that they choked against the chokers. They are the choking jokers of cricket. The only they can get out of this vicious cycle is to simply not qualify for elimination games anymore.
:haha::haha:
Choker tag does not even begin to describe their incompetence. They choke so badly that they choked against the chokers. They are the choking jokers of cricket. The only they can get out of this vicious cycle is to simply not qualify for elimination games anymore.
LMFAO :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: