Can India make it past the Aussies.......Ummmm

Although I am happy that India are through even though I did not think in a million years.....blokes like RP Sharma.........RP Singh....,etc could pull such off such a stunner. However, Aussies are a tough cookie.....they rarely choke unlike SA. India has always choked against the Aussies, since 2003-04 tour of Australia I think we may have won just one or two ODI games against the Aussies. And remember 2003 WC final.........so I give them very little chance of going to the finals. HOWEVER, if they do go (and I will eat more sh*t then, bring it ON) and face the Pakis, then they will win. India has owned Pakistan in WC matches since 1992. However, going past the Aussies is going to be next to impossible. Boy, if this Indian team pulls this through, I am really going to have a stinky mouth :D

I quite like to think India can surprise the Aussies. Most team members haven't been part of the squad that has been thrashed often by the Aussies. Most are young and do not know fear of failure. I trust this team to do well against Aussie as compared to a team with the likes of Tendulkar, Rahul and Ganguly. Also the unknown quality of the players doesn't make the job of Aussies that easy. Aussies are usually very organized and do their homework on the opponents but this Indian team can catch them short found.