Sign in to follow this  
Sidhoni

IPL Match Prediction Game - 2013

RCB v/s MI Winner: RCB MOTM: AB De Villiers Most runs: AB De Villiers Best bowler: Ravi Rampaul Karbonn catch: Kieron Pollard Most 6's: Chris Gayle
De Villiers not playing the match

Devilliers, Pujara, Zaheer, Vettori(likely) - out from RCB due to injury/nonavailability MI wont have Malinga RCB v/s MI Winner: MI MOTM: RP Singh Most runs: Ponting Best bowler: Ravi Rampaul Most 6's: Pollard

Winner Winner : KKR MOM:Narine Top Scorer : Mahela best bowler: Narine Most Sixes: Mahela/YuPa KKC: U. Chand I see a 3 way tie between Lord, Slickr & Prasadbull
huh that was easy.Shukla's catch off Juneja was much better but since its subjective,we should not count the category at all.I am sole winner then:P
:((

Correct predictions : Winner : KKR MOTM : Narine Top scorer : Jayawardene Best bowler : Narine Most sixes : Gambhir/Y.Pathan/Jayawardene
Scores : Zelig : 2 Lord : 4 JAF : 1 Slickr : 3 BG : 3 Karanc : 0 Saurav : Don't cheat :finger: PBN : 0 IIF : 2 S_T_B : 1 Sidhoni : 0 Prasadbull : 3 NFS : 0 KK : 1 Texy : 2 Zakk : 2 OutStumped : 1 The winner of the first prediction contest for IPL 2013 is Lord. He wins 50 million $ ICF. :congrats:

Important announcement : Karbonn Kamaal Catch prediction is omitted since there is no such award in this IPL season.
You should have researched it properly and posted it at the beginning only. :finger:

Scores : Zelig : 2 Lord : 4 JAF : 1 Slickr : 3 BG : 3 Karanc : 0 Saurav : Don't cheat :finger: PBN : 0 IIF : 2 S_T_B : 1 Sidhoni : 0 Prasadbull : 3 NFS : 0 KK : 1 Texy : 2 Zakk : 2 OutStumped : 1 The winner of the first prediction contest for IPL 2013 is Lord. He wins 50 million $ ICF. :congrats:
Me no cheat :(( :sniffle: Congrats Lord :hatsoff:

Me no cheat :(( :sniffle: Congrats Lord :hatsoff:
Look, its already a tedious job to check the scores for every match and to make sure there are no mistakes at all. And if you do stuff like this(editing after the match), its doesn't help. If you continue doing this, you'll be disqualified from the contest.

Look' date=' [b']its already a tedious job to check the scores for every match and to make sure there are no mistakes at all. And if you do stuff like this(editing after the match), its doesn't help. If you continue doing this, you'll be disqualified from the contest.
Look, you can pick up your sorry ass and feck off! :finger: If you don't enjoy what you are doing, and behave like a sarkari clerk, then someone else can always do it without whining.

Look, you can pick up your sorry ass and feck off! :finger: If you don't enjoy what you are doing, and behave like a sarkari clerk, then someone else can always do it without whining.
I am not whining at all. I would have left this the moment I stopped enjoying conducting this. I would have never opened the thread in the first place if I didn't enjoy the contest.

I am not whining at all. I would have left this the moment I stopped enjoying conducting this. I would have never opened the thread in the first place if I didn't enjoy the contest.
You whine so incessantly that you don't even realize when you are whining. :cantstop: If you have opened this thread, you should enjoy the 'counting' part of it, and not call it 'tedious'. And :finger: once again to your disqualification dhamkis. Sarkari babu to the core!

You whine so incessantly that you don't even realize when you are whining. :cantstop: If you have opened this thread, you should enjoy the 'counting' part of it, and not call it 'tedious'. And :finger: once again to your disqualification dhamkis. Sarkari babu to the core!
It is not at all necessary that only easy things are enjoyed. I fully enjoy doing this, even though it might be tedious. Go on. Say whatever you want to.

It is not at all necessary that only easy things are enjoyed. I fully enjoy doing this, even though it might be tedious. Go on. Say whatever you want to.
Oh, some one please offer him a drink after he is done counting 2-3 scores. :giggle: On a serious note, I don't care whether you enjoy the whole shyte but you should at least not complain about the process since you are the one who has put the process in place. Find an easier non-counting game next time :good:

RCB vs MI Winner : MI MOTM : Saurabh Tiwary Top scorer : Saurabh Tiwary Best bowler : Vinay Kumar Most sixes : Saurabh Tiwary
:hysterical::hysterical: you do know Tirewari is playing for RCB rit bud?? :giggle:

Oh, some one please offer him a drink after he is done counting 2-3 scores. :giggle: On a serious note, I don't care whether you enjoy the whole shyte but you should at least not complain about the process since you are the one who has put the process in place. Find an easier non-counting game next time :good:
Never complained about anything. Don't you get it, would I have ever opened this thread if I were to complain about it?

And FYI Mr. Saurav01' date=' I also counted the scores for many matches last season when I wasn't even the organizer. So get your facts right and stop making allegations.[/quote'] Ah! We have a counting champion here :woot: :hatsoff: You did say 'counting is so tedious :sniffle:' and now you are saying you have not complained. Faker. :finger:

Ah! We have a counting champion here :woot: :hatsoff: You did say 'counting is so tedious :sniffle:' and now you are saying you have not complained. Faker. :finger:
So now saying counting is tedious = complaining about it? :hatsoff: I am sorry but I do not have the patience to repeat what I have been saying constantly. You can check above posts if you want. P.S : Why are you quoting only specific posts and replying to only specific words/sentences from there?

So now saying counting is tedious = complaining about it? :hatsoff: I am sorry but I do not have the patience to repeat what I have been saying constantly. You can check above posts if you want. P.S : Why are you quoting only specific posts and replying to only specific words/sentences from there?
Check my last post in the Chennai thread :--D

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Mumbai Indians Winner: Royal Challengers Bangalore Man of the Match: Chris Gayle Most Runs: Ambati Rayudu Most Sixes: Chris Gayle Best Bowler: Muttiah Muralitharan

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.