Will sachin drop himself?

superstar

You mean to say we can't like him and want him to retire? FYI - I like him and want him to be dropped (not retire). Retirement or not is his personal decision - I will play him on form. I supported his inclusion in the Australia' date=' England teams both home/away. However, from South Africa tour onwards it has to be form and not legacy which will decide his inclusion in the Test team.[/quote'] + 1

Why can't he gets that fake injury in the finger and sits there in the dug out. That itself will bring stupid crowd to see him and also help MI to have no extra baggages in the team... At least would help to qualify to next round...
Asterix dada and his love for Sachin grows even more :haha: :hail:

Whole purpose of existence of MI is to provide a T20 team for Sachin. How Sachin can be dropped from team? Ambani bhaiya would rather auction MI off than dropping/leaving Sachin out. Stop sprouting such nonsense.
IPL is serious business now and one cannot have a has-been mess things for their team. Sooner or later I hope he is kicked out.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
No?? All these guys making fantastic catches and playing their hearts out.Its a shame SRT can no longer match them. Whats the point in posting :hysterical: smilies?