The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

All you newbies will jump but we want people with a track record at ICF, people who have 10+K posts and are known. You lose nothing if you lose, you will simply come back with a different name.
I have almost 1500 posts in 3 months and almost 200,000,000 ICF$ I'm not reproducing all of that again. I have everything to lose.

that's lame. :nono: if u want me to be known here, I ll bring in some of my frnds from /b.. meat puppets are easily availabe in market
Sorry boy, allow me to be rude here. No one knows you and no one gives a feck if you leave. :finger: Try and get your big bosses here if you can.

I have almost 1500 posts in 3 months and almost 200,000,000 ICF$ I'm not reproducing all of that again. I have everything to lose.
Why don't you just get Gannu or Ram here? 1500 posts is absolute pittance. Good to see the new young CSKites putting themselves on the line. But your super bosses will dare not take this challenge ever. You realize what kind of chickens are your bosses?

All you newbies will jump but we want people with a track record at ICF, people who have 10+K posts and are known. You lose nothing if you lose, you will simply come back with a different name.
is post count a hierarchy here?? :poink: does post count make u a valuable asset?? any one with hammering ability can do it within a week..

Sorry boy, allow me to be rude here. No one knows you and no one gives a feck if you leave. :finger: Try and get your big bosses here if you can.
they dont even have faith in team..:omg: so much trolling and after that they send some junior member to take the heat :cantstop:

is post count a hierarchy here?? :poink: does post count make u a valuable asset?? any one with hammering ability can do it within a week..
Okay get 10,000 posts in a week and we'll talk. It is important to have an identity at least.

Their final record 50% 2-2 Their semi final record 66% 4-6
They are the best and the master race, remember? So lemme see what kind of faith they have on their franchise. Easy to hide during games and show up after they win. How about taking a challenge and going for it?