The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Ask yodaesque and sabby to take the other bet and I'll take this one. They are the sissies here.:giggle:
It's a random condition you are making. You know it's pretty tough for any team to climb from 9 to 5. On the other hand, you have a master race team, you the best, you have virtually reached the semi-finals. Don't have enough faith on your team to win those 2-3 matches? :hmmm:

odds are created taking in mind history.. what we win is still equal.. in short we are not getting equal reward for risk in this bet in final its 50/50 and u get 2 chances in semi :winky:
Take it or leave it. Offer is open till next Pune match. I am ready to take this bet provided you take mine.

Is Laaloo quitting as well? Now, we are talking. What's the complete terms and conditions of the bet?
csk wins the final lalloo and we all who took bet leave if csk does not wins the final u and other csk fans who took this bet will leave ..simple :winky:

It's a random condition you are making. You know it's pretty tough for any team to climb from 9 to 5. On the other hand, you have a master race team, you the best, you have virtually reached the semi-finals. Don't have enough faith on your team to win those 2-3 matches? :hmmm:
GaneshRan - We aren't saying we are the best.But you guys have been chest thumping that since IPL began.So you should take the bet.

GaneshRan - We aren't saying we are the best.But you guys have been chest thumping that since IPL began.So you should take the bet.
I am not saying you are the best either. I am sure you would have been confident of making the playoffs. bet on that. Saurav created the thread just a week back. I am ready to take the bet. It is you who are not even confident of making the top 5. I am taking unfavourable odds for my team, it is only fair that you do the same for your team too. In fact PWI has better odds of finishing in top 5 where it will compete with the teams in poor form compared to CSK which has to compete with the creatm of IPL without any margin of error