Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

I have a question. Suppose I have Dinda or Nehra and he concedes 50-60 runs then would it count as points because he has performed well for the batsmen and the other team? I think you should make a rule that Dinda will get good points only when he concedes 50-60.

I have a question. Suppose I have Dinda or Nehra and he concedes 50-60 runs then would it count as points because he has performed well for the batsmen and the other team? I think you should make a rule that Dinda will get good points only when he concedes 50-60.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:dito:

Add Ishant as well #Indianphaastbowlers