Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

You are the one who took for granted that our batting has been good forever. One of the reason so many of our youngsters took up batting was only because of Sachin and that's why India is still batting obsessed as compared to bowling obsessed. Dhoni, Kohli, etc have openly admitted this So your claim that we always have world class batsmen is faulty because it is dependent on this premise.
I know people like Dhoni and Kohli and millions others have been inspired by him. But saying that Dravid took up cricket because of Sachin was baffling.
how do u guys rate sanath jayasuriya????he will come at wat rank in all time great odi players????i feel inside 10.wat say????
I rate him in top 5.. Sachin, Sourav, Sanath & Kallis.. not only scored runs.. but took 100+ wkts when team is under trouble.. considering wkts & runs more precisely order would be Sachin-Kallis-Sanath-Sourav
n between sachin and dhoni i will pick sachin anyday because dhoni never had to face vaas' date='muralitharan,dharmasena,zoysa and chandana at their peak.though sadagoppan ramesh and amay khurasia r better than sachin.[/quote'] Zoysa and Chandana! :hysterical:
viv richards :hmmm:
I haven't seen viv richards stats, so just looked at his records, it's even better. Sir Richards - Played 182 innings, 69 - 50+ scores, which comes down to a 50 per 2.63 matches. Sachin - Played 327 innings, 118 - 50+ scores, which comes down to a 50 per 2.77 matches. In tests, Richards - 167 - 69 - 2.98 Sachin - 452 - 145 - 3.2 I know stats only say half the story, but just I think Richards MIGHT be ahead of Sachin, considering his batting position, variety of bowlers and pitches. And Richards was still playing after Sachin debut. Not sure if there is any batsmen has think kind of record. I am sure Kallis/Jayasurya will be holding better records then both of them.
scoring for records irrespective of team cause .. check 100th 100 :giggle:
So he is a selfish as he scored one century at a slow rate in which the team couldn defend a score of 290+(?) against the mighty bangladesh team. There are many players who scored runs at even lesser rate thrughout their career, kallis for instance scored one of his centuries at 142 balls in an ODI but none of you guys dare to open your mouth on such innings/players :finger:
So he is a selfish as he scored one century at a slow rate in which the team couldn defend a score of 290+(?) against the mighty bangladesh team. There are many players who scored runs at even lesser rate thrughout their career' date=' kallis for instance scored one of his centuries at 142 balls in an ODI but none of you guys dare to open your mouth on such innings/players :finger:[/quote'] so u r agreeing his 100th 100 is a selfish knock ?? :hmmm: not one .. i had seen him taking 15 or 16 odd balls to move from 99 to 100 vs kenya in a WC match where net RR is precise.. :giggle: kallis natural game is like that .. so cnat comment abt him.. here we r not discussing abt lara or kallis ( but IMO lara too is selfish ).. :finger: