We will win in Chandhigarh!!!

Cos i will be there and will destroy the aussie psyche. I will taget their captain and take him down and then the rest will follow when they see the sorry state of their leader. Ponting will be remorslesley barracked over the kissing incident. He will start to doubt himself after I have finshed with him. I will mentally disentegrate him. Just like I destroyed monty which helped the indian series victory the same will happen here. We will win in Punjab and it will be the catalyst for an indian series victory. Punter BEWARE!

Cos i will be there and will destroy the aussie psyche. I will taget their captain and take him down and then the rest will follow when they see the sorry state of their leader. Ponting will be remorslesley barracked over the kissing incident. He will start to doubt himself after I have finshed with him. I will mentally disentegrate him. Just like I destroyed monty which helped the indian series victory the same will happen here. We will win in Punjab and it will be the catalyst for an indian series victory. Punter BEWARE!
:hysterical:
Don't worry KR...if he does all that...we wil all see him...being taken away by the cops!:hysterical:

Dsr , you been drinking so early mate ? Cut the shots mate , you getting too high , too early.. :haha:

Yes we will...I can already feel it!:two_thumbs_up:
Rads, I cannot predict as fine grained as ODI-3. But I'll tell you 5050 is going to be an uphill battle for Team India! I do realize this is DSR's "have fun" thread. So, I will stop my rant :D
All i "feel" is another hammering, unless ofcourse the master decides to play one of his gems. :psalute:
interesting, match to be played at sector 16 stadium in Chandigarh instead of PCA in Mohali. I think the last match played there was in the early 90s.
do you mean to say DSR bought tickets of wrong stadium to see some children's show?? :hysterical: :hysterical:
do you mean to say DSR bought tickets of wrong stadium to see some children's show?? :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: That was funny. Its BCCI's way of not letting the ICL have access to the sector 16 stadium by holding a match there after more than a decade