ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

hxlr.jpg

Welcome to ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1. :icflove::icflove: Here are the rules: 1) there will be 2 teams competing, Team Blue and Team Red. if more players join as we move forward, the number of teams will increase 2) each team will comprise of atleast 3 players. 3) there will be 10 rounds of play, consisting of 5 classical matches and 5 blitz (10 minutes). again, the number of rounds may change depending on how many people sign up. 4) as soon as we decide on how many players are going to participate, i will compile the fixtures. 5) in each round, if you are to win, you will win 1 point for your team, 0.5 point for draw, and 0 for loss. 6) after 10 rounds, scores will be tallied up for each side and the team with the highest scores will comprise of the team that will take part in the forthcoming ICF Chess Candidates Tournament. The two top scorers of the ICF Chess Candidates Tournament will duke it out for the ICF Chess Championship Title. 7) for each of your matches, please send me the link so i have proof on the result of each match. 8) for this tournament, we will be using multiplayerchess.com. since this website doesnt allow draws however, i would need both players to either post on the thread about the draw or send me a PM. 9) all inputs on how to make this season better will be appreciated. again, this is a work in progress so dont hesistate to give tips on how to make this season more interesting. LET THE GAMES BEGIN :party: :band: :yay::yay: Team Blue 1) Lord-1 2) PAA-G-1 3) fbm-3 4) Sidhoni-1 Team Red 1) G92-0 2) KXIP-2 3) GautiMaan-1 4) fedex-3 Team Green 1) Prince Pujara-4 2) Slickr392-6 3) Scarface-5 4) jusarrived-4 Round 1-Classical Lord (white)-G92 (black) 1-0 fbm(white)- PP (black) 0-1 Gautimaan-(white)- PAA-G (black) 1-0 Sidhoni (white)- Slickr392(black) 0-1 Scarface( white) - Fedex( black) 1-0 KXIP (white) - jusarrived (black) 0-1 Round 2 (blitz) fedex(white)-Lord(black) 1-0 PAA-G(white)- Scarface(black) 0-1 jusarrived(white)-fbm(black) 0-1 G92(white)-Sidhoni(black) 0-1 Slickr392(white)-KXIP(black) 1-0 PP(white)- Gautimaan(black) 1-0 Round 3 (Classical) Lord(white)- Slickr392(black) 0-1 KXIP (white)-PAA-G(black) 1-0 fbm(white)-fedex(black) 0-1 Sidhoni(white)-PP(black) 0-1 G92 (white)- Scarface (black) 0-1 Gautimaan(white)- jusarrived (black) 0-1 Round 4 (Blitz) Scarface(white)-Lord(black) 1-0 G92(white)-PAA-G(black) 0-1 Gautimaan(white)-fbm(black) 0-1 Sidhoni(white)- jusarrived(black) 0-1 KXIP(white)- PP(black) 0-1 Fedex(white)- slickr392(black) 0-1 Round 5(Classical) Lord(white)- jusarrived(black) 0-1 fedex(white)- PP(black) 1-0 G92(white)- fbm(black) 0-1 Slickr392(white) -PAA-G (black) 1-0 Sidhoni(white)- KXIP (black) 0-1 Gautimaan(white)- Scarface(black) 0-1 Round 6 (Classical) Lord(white)- KXIP(black) scarface(white)- fbm(black) Sidhoni(white)-Gautimaan (black) Slickr392 gets 1 point and a bye for this round jusarrived (white)- fedex(black) PAA-G(white) - PP(black) Points table Team Blue- 6 Team Red- 6 Team Green-19 Please donate money towards the tournament for prize money :icflove: :icflove: Donation List Scarface- 500,000,000,000 PAA-G- 50,000,000,000 Slickr392-100,000,000,000 Prize Announcements: The team that wins the tournament will receive 200 billion, with each member receiving 50 billion. The highest individual scorer in the winning team will receive an additional 100 billion. The two highest individual scorers from the losing teams will be awarded 50 billion

If I have to study on a particular day and no time for chess can we reschedule match to few days/hours later? :hmmm: Only thing that can stop me from joining...
well i will compile the fixtures. according to fixtures, whoever you play with, try to reason out a good time to play that works for both you and him. theres no rush :icflove: