This is the year of Maxwell

Detonator

we all know you support :kxip: in your heart and brain. support KXIP and be a winner. :nice:
I swear I only like maxwell.. Truth is I have been following his career fro start and when he made debut against pak every one wrote him off before matches and he came good Same here you all called him hack he is hitter yes just not hack :D I am just not attached to kxip maybe it will take some years ..they for me are ay other team and then my friends tell me rumours about them which are not pretty :winky:

I swear I only like maxwell.. Truth is I have been following his career fro start and when he made debut against pak every one wrote him off before matches and he came good Same here you all called him hack he is hitter yes just not hack :D I am just not attached to kxip maybe it will take some years ..they for me are ay other team and then my friends tell me rumours about them which are not pretty :winky:
cool. imho, kxip assembled a great team this year, i m supporting them for their poor records. i want this underachieving team to win this year.