Which 3 Pak fast bowlers will play today?

fineleg

I was trying to pick teams, and I dont know much about Iftikar Anjum Rao... Do you folks think he will make it into the 11? Or he will be left out today. Is he one of their main bowlers for ODIs or is he an "extra" and will only get to play if Sohail Tanvir cannot play? Your opinions appreciated.

Akhtar, Gul and Rao Ifthikar. I bet my life on this line-up. Rao Ifthikar was Pakitan's stand-out performer in the one-day series against S.Africa and their leading wicket taker. He bowls in good areas and moves the ball just enough to trouble the batsman at decent pace. He will be one to watch out.

Akhtar, Gul and Rao Ifthikar. I bet my life on this line-up. Rao Ifthikar was Pakitan's stand-out performer in the one-day series against S.Africa and their leading wicket taker. He bowls in good areas and moves the ball just enough to trouble the batsman at decent pace. He will be one to watch out.
the pitches made for SA odi series, was ideal for bowlers from pak, this is india, and we will NOT have pitches suited for them
don't know why, but this rao ifthikarz action makes me think he is just another ordinary bowler... doesn't seem like a great bowler to me...
I know what you mean. He has an orthodox action and gives a very mediocre image. I thought this for some time. But he bowled well in the World Cup and he's been great since.