2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

Now its almost certain that NDA wlil form the Govt with a pretty good majority... Jaitley, Rajnath, Gadkari and maybe Sushma Swaraj look like major candidates for the big ministries. Also heard that E. Sreedharan may be made Railway Minister - would be a good decision.

Jaitley - Home Sushma - External and Finance someone from Outside?
Jaitley is frontrunner for Finance. As for Sushma - she (deservedly) wants one of the top 4 but till now it seems Modi isn't willing to give her. I think in the end she will get Foreign or Defense.

Amit shah ?
Still doubtful case. Some people are saying he should be Mos in Prime Minister's Office but others want him as BJP Prez while some others want him as Party In charge for Maharashtra and other states going for Assembly Elections in Oct-Nov.

What I think would be ideal: Prime Minister - Narendra Modi Home Minister - Sushma Swaraj External Affairs Minister - Arun Jaitley Finance Minister - Arun Shourie / Subramanian Swamy Defense Minister - VK Singh

As far as I can understand Modi's working style. People keeping low profile and doing their job without even thinking of high post would be given key ministries. Their is no number 2 with Modi.
Jaitley has been the ONLY major BJP leader to have supported Modi for a long, long time. He will probably be the no 2 in the Govt.

I highly doubt SuSwamy will be given any important ministry. He is too mercurial and revels on being the anti establishment guy. He was the one who joined hands with Sonia Gandhi and Amma to bring down the Vajpayee government
Completely agree. He should be kept as far away from ANY ministry as possible.