Allowing Pakistani players to play in IPL

Stuge

Just like Pakistan doesnt sponsor terrorism in India' date=' there is no ban on picking Pakistani players in the IPL[/quote'] I wasn't trolling ..my question was serious. Why allow anyone of them if you don't want them to play at all .

I wasn't trolling ..my question was serious. Why allow anyone of them if you don't want them to play at all .
If we allow the players we have to deal with that PCB.Remember how they said India was unsafe in 2009.How they tried to take away the WC from India by going to the ICC?What statements people like Afridi/Tanvir/Ajmal and co. make regarding India.Even if we hire the coaches and commentators we dont have to deal with the PCB.

If we allow the players we have to deal with that PCB.Remember how they said India was unsafe in 2009.How they tried to take away the WC from India by going to the ICC?What statements people like Afridi/Tanvir/Ajmal and co. make regarding India.Even if we hire the coaches and commentators we dont have to deal with the PCB.
This + IPL is better without those drama queens. :two_thumbs_up:

THey are too arrogant. If they are allowed, the players and their fan will act like they own IPL and try to take credit for every win. furthermore, as soon as the IPL is over and the player return to thier own country, all they will do is talk **** about India and IPL.

They should never be allowed to play. Among other things, a big reason I am grateful that Pakistanis are not playing in this tournament is that over the years I did not have to listen to how Pakistan's participation is the 'real' reason for IPL's success. Remember the first year? Thank gawd, that bogey has been laid to rest. But you'll hear that claim a week after they're allowed to play. In a year or two you'll hear about the need for 'joint management' of IPL by South Asia, because 'Pakistani players are making the IPL a huge success'. You'll also hear revisionist history about how Pakistan was equally responsible for 'creating IPL' in the first place. No one loves a free ride better than Pakistanis, given that as a nation they've been doing it all their history. Therefore, we'll soon be asked to 'make the IPL bigger' and convert it into a South Asian League, with the addition of luminaries such as the Karachi Kanglas, Lahori Lu*ds, Peshawari Paindus and Gujranwala G@@dus. . Pakistan fans will come online to claim how IPL is a Pakistani invention and a Pakistani success. Pakistanis are individually as good or bad as any other people, and many of the good 'uns are better than most, people I really admire. But taken together, as a culture and nation, after decades of bad governance and misrule, they have become a bunch of shameless, self-bigging, street dancing ingrates who will take your money as their birthright, scorn you, try to bring you down (PCB), claim more than their due share, and bring their classic brand of indiscipline to a tournament while asking for more, more ,more. Why would we want them near a world class, world leading Indian product? Why do we need them in the first place? A Pakistan free IPL is a daily reminder to our padosis that we created something of value, they didn't. That they keep trying to get a look in. That their players forever salivate at the money they'll never get to see. That their board is forever reminded of its incompetence (as if PCB needed any reminders). That forever and more whenever one of their keyboard jihadi fans whine about the IPL or curse it out, or claim superiority, we can always tell them- go build your own global tournament, if you're so hot, eh. No thanks.