Lalit Modi controversy

Tiger80

Barring Times Now other channels are not discussing it as much apart from NDTV (obviously). Demanding resignations over it is just TRP thing for Arnab lol nobody is going to be sacked or will resign over such small issues.
India Today just did an exclusive on the cancer Hospital that Lalit Modi's wife took treatment in for twenty minutes lol They all r milking it just that Arnab shouts the loudest

India Today just did an exclusive on the cancer Hospital that Lalit Modi's wife took treatment in for twenty minutes lol They all r milking it just that Arnab shouts the loudest
I havent seen the show but the issue is not Mrs Modi getting treatment but the fact that Govt of Rajasthan has said that they had no clue which Hospital was Mrs Modi in but then media found out that Modi had stated that Vasundhara actually went with Mrs Modi to get her admitted in the hospital as Modi wasnt able to travel. There are lies everywhere. God knows what deals get worked out in the background but it's all messed up. It may not be as big a scam as coal or 3G but it's not like there isn't anything suspicious here. Arnab shouting and starting with a verdict is a different matter altogether.

He started from calling Modi a fugitive then an offender then after Modi's lawyers PC, he is calling him an individual under ED probe. All this when he calls Lalit Modi on his show whenever its Srini bashing day for him.:giggle:

He started from calling Modi a fugitive then an offender then after Modi's lawyers PC, he is calling him an individual under ED probe. All this when he calls Lalit Modi on his show whenever its Srini bashing day for him.:giggle:
he is crazy, what I admire is how politicians praise him on his show when it suits them :cantstop:

Subash Chandra was part of the recipients list in the hacked emails of Lallit Modi published by the Sunday Times. Could the founder of IPL now be a business partner of the promoter of ICL ? :hmmm:

Lalit Modi, the man who created the Indian Premier League, insists he recently walked away from plans to create a rival governing body for cricket but has warned the International Cricket Council that this multibillion-pound project is likely to go ahead and challenge its monopoly on the sport.

Watching times now.. Now i would use word Murky deals of BJP..a word which i had avoided earlier in this thread.. It is really messy..no doubt about that.
Earlier Arnab received hate from AAP as sold out , now is he considered true patriotic journalist ?:cantstop:

much ado about nothing . there should have been a lot of ado 11 years ago , when Sushmajee's Govt succumbed to pressures of the British Govt and pardoned and released a Terrorist who was rotting in Indian prisons for waging war against India

much ado about nothing . there should have been a lot of ado 11 years ago , when Sushmajee's Govt succumbed to pressures of the British Govt and pardoned and released a Terrorist who was rotting in Indian prisons for waging war against India
Who?

Surprised at the media coverage on this when they wont discuss National Herald' date=' Vadra,Chagan Bhujbal,Sharada, Pawar...guess cricket comes first[/quote'] Why should they discuss SS other issues when BJP is not setting agendas for them to discuss? For too long BJP has been passive on National Herald and Vadra issues... The only plausible reason I can think of is than BJP fears Kejri more than Rahul and is trying to resurrect Rahul baba so that Modi can fight an easy battles against him instead of wily Kejri...

The guy in Pak, Hafeez Saeed. Hijacking is a difficult situation. We saved lives for 250 people. Our intelligence back then was much poorer. We are strong nation now.
you have mistaken masood azhar for hafiz saeed. I was not referring to either of them in my post.:--D

Looks like BJP top leadership is going to back Sushma' date=' but no such niceties will be extended to Raje.[/quote'] I doubt. Raje and Modi are close friends from long time. Their families too are related. I don't think it will come as surprise to anyone if Raje had tried to help Lalit Modi. If Raje gets sacked it will be more to do with things other than this. Last year in Oct it was coming in news that she might get sacked. Narendra Modi doesn't have good impression of her governance and she too has spoken against Modi in a few meetings

Sushma Swaraj*said Sunday that*Lalit Modi*had told her he needed travel papers as he had to be present in Portugal to “sign the consent papers” for his wife’s surgery on August 4. However, Portuguese law does not require such a “written consent”. As per Portuguese law dealing with “right to informed consent”, “a written consent is not required in Portugal. The Criminal Code stipulates that the consent can be expressed through any means that conveys the serious, free and informed will of the titular of the legally protected interest.” It adds, “A minor of 14 years of age and more can give valid consent to medical treatment if he has the ability to fully understand what is involved in the medical treatment in question. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/portugal-doesnt-require-written-consent/

The precedent was set during Rajiv Gandhi's time who allowed Warren Anderson to flee the country even after he was arrested for his hand in killing thousands of Indians. A person charged with the murder of THOUSANDS of Indians was allowed to escape India.

The precedent was set during Rajiv Gandhi's time who allowed Warren Anderson to flee the country even after he was arrested for his hand in killing thousands of Indians. A person charged with the murder of THOUSANDS of Indians was allowed to escape India.
and the CM of the state Arjun Singh, personally sanctions the flight plan...