Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

I agree with the basic undertones of what he is saying but the way he is saying it and how people are responding to him are what is scary.

There seems to be no middle ground or a rational solution with this guy

1)He is right about illegal immigration and Anchor babies being a nuisance to any country....Yeah the weak borders bring in criminals and drug traffickers in to the country-

Not a single sane person will deny that but here you have a guy labeling everyone as rapists,murderers and drug peddlers and the way he is putting across his point is what is troubling.

2)He is absolutely right how quiet a few normal Muslim youth with a normal upbringing are getting attracted to ISIS ideologies and could be a potential threat....This is the kind of problem that has been ignored in most countries under the BS of being secular and politically correct....there is a reason that Islamic extremisim causes more than 90% of the worlds terror acts.

But monitoring or tagging the entire community is almost equivalent to Jews in Nazi Germany.

3) He is absolutely right about Politicians being puppets to wall street, lobbyists and corporates who do not have the public interest in mind as their first priority.

Here is the problem Trump is a refreshing change from the usual crap and no I dont mean it like he is entertaining etc...infact his style can get annoying after the first 2 speeches, but people are seeing a different end of s spectrum from the usual political BS.

Trump would have been the perfect candidate had he toned down by quiet a few notches and put more thought into some of the things he is saying which obviously is what a lot of people think but if he uses the same language that people use in their living room or a bar it doesnt make him stand out as a leader.

So far now I prefer the run of a mill politician.

This guy is backing out from debate because she is terrified of MEgyn Kelly.. he is one of the whackiest candidate ever to run for presidency. 

His followers are like sheeps . He even says "I could shoot someone i would still not lose votes" . It is terrifying that people even root for him.  Even a 5 year old can yank his chain.  He has the temperament of a toddler. It is unimaginable to be commander in chief of US.

Edited by vvvslaxman

He is winning it whether you like it or not. Unbelievable crowds wherever he has a rally.

May be he will win the primary.  14 million votes won't do a think . You have to win 70 millions  One crazy group is following him. INdependents and the rest don't give a sh** about him. Some Indians for some weird reasons have a liking to him. Just because one of his crazy idea which is banning all muslims fit their narrative they like him. 

Edited by vvvslaxman

May be he will win the primary.  14 million votes won't do a think . You have to win 70 millions  One crazy group is following him. INdependents and the rest don't give a sh** about him. Some Indians for some weird reasons have a liking to him. Just because one of his crazy idea which is banning all muslims fit their narrative they like him. 

Eqp2WC7.png

Why do some Indians hate him in USA? Maybe because he is a right wing Christian and its weird that Indians in USA support Modi and hate Donald trump. Lol.

Why do some Indians hate him in USA? Maybe because he is a right wing Christian and its weird that Indians in USA support Modi and hate Donald trump. Lol.

In this election he is neither a right winger nor a left winger. Just a loose cannon who says things to please rightwing loonies as he will be mocked by left wingers if he had run the same campaign.. Don't even compare Modi to this idiot. This guy has zero credentials. He is prying on fears and stupidity of rightwing nuts. He is still behaving like a teenage troll. You seriously don't want this moron to be presented with missile launch codes with such poor temperament. So thin skinned that anyone can yank his chain. He practices bigotry openly which is one of the biggest strength among his lunatic fans. He attacks people personally, calls them names , says crazy things. Never made any subtantive points. His tax plan is hilarious. Super rich will have time of their life . He is not qualified to be a school president let alone president of the united states. Not just Indians. Most of the Asians root for democrats as GOP has become a cult. This guy is just making it worse.

Edited by vvvslaxman

In this election he is neither a right winger nor a left winger. Just a loose cannon who says things to please rightwing loonies as he will be mocked by left wingers if he had run the same campaign.. Don't even compare Modi to this idiot. This guy has zero credentials. He is prying on fears and stupidity of rightwing nuts. He is still behaving like a teenage troll. You seriously don't want this moron to be presented with missile launch codes with such poor temperament. So thin skinned that anyone can yank his chain. He practices bigotry openly which is one of the biggest strength among his lunatic fans. He attacks people personally, calls them names , says crazy things. Never made any subtantive points. His tax plan is hilarious. Super rich will have time of their life . He is not qualified to be a school president let alone president of the united states. Not just Indians. Most of the Asians root for democrats as GOP has become a cult. This guy is just making it worse.

I would love to be such an idiot who made billions of dollars in his life. He is a great guy imo. Doing what is best for America. How is illegal immigrants helping USA? How is Obama care helping people which he wants to end? How is shipping jobs to China and Mexico helping them? (Interestingly he never mentions India) lol. He is a flamboyant person but, I really think he is the best thing for USA, not the Shillary idiot who caused thousands of deaths in the middle east.

Comparing him and Modi ? Really ? At best he is kejariwal of US

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comparing him and Modi ? Really ? At best he is kejariwal of US

Both Modi and Trump are right wing politicians. They both claim that they want to get rid of illegal immigrants ( remember" pack your bags comment" in Kolkata" ?) kejriwal doesn't have anything common with trump.

Was hearing him last night.He seems to be kejariwal of US haha.How can he bring back jobs to US ?Does he have a magic wand to reduce price of goods that will be manufactured in US ,oppose to China ?

He can bring back jobs to USA by taxing highly to the products that are manufactured in China and force the American companies to come back to America. Its that simple. Reduce the prices( or at least maintain the price) by lowering the taxes for the American companies and products that's being produced in USA.

From what I've noticed, no politician wants to talk about it since they get funded by the same companies and organizations for the election campaign but Trump is funding his own campaign and he doesn't owe them anything.