Football 2017-18 Thread | Also Fantasy PL thread

BeautifulGame

Football season back :yay:

Keep this thread for discussion about all this football( Transfers / Matches / Fantasy league )  this season.

Premier League starts on this weekend (August 12).

Bundesliga and Laliga starts on next week Friday ,18th August .Seria A on 19th .

Link for broadcasters in Indian TV:

Event Broadcaster(s)
UEFA Champions League Sony Pictures Sports Network
UEFA Europa League Sony Pictures Sports Network
UEFA Super Cup Sony Pictures Sports Network
UEFA European Championship NA
UEFA European Qualifiers Sony Pictures Sports Network
La Liga Sony Pictures Sports Network
Premier League Star Sports Network
Bundesliga Star Sports Network
DFL-Supercup Star Sports Network
Serie A Sony Pictures Sports Network
Ligue 1 Sony Pictures Sports Network

And if you wanna join Icf PLfantasy league 

Code to join ICF Fantasy PL  969266-720361

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Thoughts on the UCL draw?

:(( Could be worse..  I ll take SEV anyday. Don't think this team is anywhere near that Top level. Getting to SF this yr is like winning for me. 

:hysterical: In my own world ..We draw pool in QF, City in SF(they won't go at same pace they are going now). Somewhere sometime I except them to drop that form + Revenge for yesterday and then who ever shows up in Finals ll win:((:((

Before all that need a solid Jan window and throw lot of a deadwood.

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:(( Could be worse..  I ll take SEV anyday. Don't think this team is anywhere near that Top level. Getting to SF this yr is like winning for me. 

:hysterical: In my own world ..We draw pool in QF, City in SF(they won't go at same pace they are going now). Somewhere sometime I except them to drop that form + Revenge for yesterday and then who ever shows up in Finals ll win:((:((

Before all that need a solid Jan window and throw lot of a deadwood.

Unfortunately no matter how much United spends they still seem 4-5 players short of competing against elite clubs (City count as elite now :((). Don't have much hope from the Jan transfer window although a quality right winger would be nice. In the summer they can finally get a top notch left back and Herrera's replacement.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Unfortunately no matter how much United spends they still seem 4-5 players short of competing against elite clubs (City count as elite now :((). Don't have much hope from the Jan transfer window although a quality right winger would be nice. In the summer they can finally get a top notch left back and Herrera's replacement.

Would be a waste of money to buy LB... Shaw is good enough but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Need a RW,NO.10, CM and then we can think about replacing RB,STRIKER( I don't have much hopes on him). We wasted money on him and fragile MIKI who is turning out to be worse than him this year) 

This jan window i want them out and more in june

Out : darmien, Blind, Miki

In: some CM and RW/no.10(Ozil as short term fix) 20M prob (That midfield is a joke without pogba)

9 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Would be a waste of money to buy LB... Shaw is good enough but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Need a RW,NO.10, CM and then we can think about replacing RB,STRIKER( I don't have much hopes on him). We wasted money on him and fragile MIKI who is turning out to be worse than him this year) 

This jan window i want them out and more in june

Out : darmien, Blind, Miki

In: some CM and RW/no.10(Ozil as short term fix) 20M prob (That midfield is a joke without pogba)

Shaw apparently has attitude problems (even Poch has mentioned that). United have already invested 3 years in him without much return. I am not against keeping him as 2nd choice LB but need a proven LB ASAP (though not Rose). Mkhi has been a major disappointment indeed. Maybe a chance to do a part player deal with Dortmund to get Pulisic in the summer? Malcom is the guy I want to play on the right. He's the next best thing from Ligue 1. Ozil is another Lukaku type FTB. Will bully the crap teams but goes AWOL in the big games. Darmian, Blind and maybe even Herrera are done at the club at the end of this season. Milinkovic-Savic is being mentioned as the next serious target to play in the central midfield. Would be a huge upgrade on Fellaini and Herrera but will cost a bomb.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Shaw apparently has attitude problems (even Poch has mentioned that). United have already invested 3 years in him without much return. I am not against keeping him as 2nd choice LB but need a proven LB ASAP (though not Rose). Mkhi has been a major disappointment indeed. Maybe a chance to do a part player deal with Dortmund to get Pulisic in the summer? Malcom is the guy I want to play on the right. He's the next best thing from Ligue 1. Ozil is another Lukaku type FTB. Will bully the crap teams but goes AWOL in the big games. Darmian, Blind and maybe even Herrera are done at the club at the end of this season. Milinkovic-Savic is being mentioned as the next serious target to play in the central midfield. Would be a huge upgrade on Fellaini and Herrera but will cost a bomb.

Sandro is available in the market.. He will cost 60 to 65M.. Our luck with Dortmund players has always been bad bad enough..Who ever we buy from them turns out into a absolute failure. I don't even know at this point. I think Ozil gets lot of stick for nothing.. You see when he plays for Germany he is something else and he has worked with jose at madrid he was damn good. He would be a big upgrade to whatever we are having right now at cheap price.. Could be a free transfer in June as well. There are reports saying 95M.. This is too much now no player who hasn't proved himself at big stage deserves that much. I don't want this to be another lukaku situation (Overpaying players )