Raj mata FIRES spokesperson Sanjay Jha after criticism of Congress made public

Manny_Pacquiao

I was wondering why he changed his title to 'political analyst' in his recent TV appearances...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/congress-removes-sanjay-jha-as-spokesperson-after-critical-article/articleshow/76431303.cms

Here's the post that got him fired, by the way:

The Congress, on the other hand, has demonstrated extraordinary lassitude, and its lackadaisical attitude towards its own political obsolescence is baffling, to say the least (and this despite a whopping defeat in two Lok Sabha elections and several reverses in states). I would like to call a spade a spade here and a shovel: there has been no serious effort to get the party up and running with any sense of urgency. There are many in the party who cannot comprehend this perceptible listlessness. For someone like me, for instance, permanently wedded to Gandhian philosophy and Nehruvian outlook that defines the Congress, it is dismaying to see its painful disintegration. It does not make sense, especially given the fact that the current regime appears clueless in even elementary governance ever since the pandemic affected not just hapless individuals, but poor migrants and daily wage labour, besides jeopardising the economy. There are hard days ahead, but barring sporadic outbursts of a few constructive initiatives, the Congress has not created an alternative white paper on governance for India. This is the time for it to do so, instead of waging a social media hashtag tornado.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-edit-page/congressmen-watching-silently-as-party-hurtles-towards-political-obsolescence/

What do our local secularists think about this? How should the congress re-build itself? Or is it under instruction to lie low and protect its status as the 2nd largest political party?

27 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Raj Mata :phehe:

Look what an intellectual she is with all those books in the background. Such posers, these politicians. 

India-China faceoff: Sonia asks questions, her Opp colleagues ...

I'm surprised to see a bob woodward book on the shelf. Amazing. If he was indian, the congress party would have had him killed. lol

I think they've given up on winning the next 2 elections.

They're investing in the future, waiting for those teenagers on dhruv rathee's youtube channel to grow up and become politically active. Social media will eventually level the playing field, because there's far too much pro-BJP content on cable TV.

26 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

w

I'm surprised to see a bob woodward book on the shelf. Amazing. If he was indian, the congress party would have had him killed. lol

I think they've given up on winning the next 2 elections.

They're investing in the future, waiting for those teenagers on dhruv rathee's youtube channel to grow up and become politically active. Social media will eventually level the playing field, because there's far too much pro-BJP content on cable TV.

funny the way you put it, especially the rathee crowd!

Cable TV or media wasn't always this way. The left bunch was the majority earlier and controlled the opinion, Rahul Gandhi as youth icon for instance. In 2013 a bunch of these big mouths joined the Congress machinery, specifically remember Sanjay Jha and Tehseen Poonawalla. What a bad time to join a ship which has since been trying to stay afloat.