Most Days Spent as #1 Batsman in Test Cricket (Since 1970)

Nikola

Most Days Spent as #1 Bowler (from 1970)

Note: Reason for two video is stats contains every single day data since 1970 to 1990 & 1990 to 2020 so it's almost impossible to make it in single video. Also sorry for new thread. Thought would be better to have different thread for batsman and bowler for future to easily search stats thread.

Edited by Nikola

Viv and Smith :adore:.

@Nikola great job again mate, your video quality is getting better and better. Unfair that you don't have lakhs of views by now on your YT channel. I always wanted to do similar videos since circa 2016 but didn't know how to proceed. After seeing your work all I can say is your work is comprehensive and as good as it gets. 

It is nice to have many threads but also open a separate thread and put all your cricket related videos there. Otherwise we may miss out on some of the them. Open a 'Grand Nikola Project' or something like that. I would request admins/mods to pin that thread so that at least most ICFers don't miss out. 

I don't know how the hell you do this, but it is just outstanding!  Also, I don't know what your career is, but sports informatics is your calling.  Hatsoff.

<<added in edit>> What is your criterion for when someone's picture appears?  When they enter top 5?  Or when they start making a major move upwards?  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
2 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I don't know how the hell you do this, but it is just outstanding!  Also, I don't know what your career is, but sports informatics is your calling.  Hatsoff.

<<added in edit>> What is your criterion for when someone's picture appears?  When they enter top 5?  Or when they start making a major move upwards?  

Picture editing is bit random actually but i put when they are gonna progress for 200-300+ days mostly. Also can't get free to use (copyright free) images of many players so you won't see for few players as well.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Viv and Smith :adore:.

@Nikola great job again mate, your video quality is getting better and better. Unfair that you don't have lakhs of views by now on your YT channel. I always wanted to do similar videos since circa 2016 but didn't know how to proceed. After seeing your work all I can say is your work is comprehensive and as good as it gets. 

It is nice to have many threads but also open a separate thread and put all your cricket related videos there. Otherwise we may miss out on some of the them. Open a 'Grand Nikola Project' or something like that. I would request admins/mods to pin that thread so that at least most ICFers don't miss out. 

Thanks mate. Channel is new and i don't expect test ranking videos to go get that high number of views anyway. I just did it because i actually wanted to see stats myself also i enjoy doing this. To get views i can do ipl or odi videos and i will easily get twice or thrice number of this. Making videos isn't hard but obtaining data can be tricky if you know proper sources to gain it then it's easy job. Feel free to contact me if you want to do similar stuff. Regarding thread i will do so when i feel have more quality videos to share with you guys. Thanks again for huge support. :hatsoff:

Edited by Nikola