Your favorite team as a neutral fan??

Your favorite team as a neutral fan?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite team as a neutral fan?

• India
    • Australia
    • South Africa
    • England
    • New Zealand
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • Pakistan
    • Bangladesh
    • Ireland
    • Other Associates - Please List
    • Mumbai Indians

Hate Pak for obvious reasons-so self explanatory

Bang/Srilanka-support them when they play Pak but is there a chance these 2 teams can lose when playing each other? want them to lose and lose badly every time.Hate them with passion...their fans annoy me and I wish they cry all the time,brings a smile to my face so may be for that I love them? Nah hate hate hate

England-Hate these snooty fags......hate them with a passion...love to see them get embarrassed and thrashed.

Aussies-Frickin convicts.....use the guise of playing hard to abuse...now cry wolf when teams give back to them.....biggest racist bastards....in fact South Africa at least had an obvious apartheid system back in the day but Aussies are undercover racists. Hate them

Westindies- Don't get fooled now when you see the good ol caribbean cricketer just enjoying his game shtick...Even more racist towards the Indians than the white man. So racist that they conveniently omitted Kanhai and Kalicharan 2 of their finest bats from their documentaries to show how the black man got wronged. Also no team spirit despite talent and just fill the numbers these days. no pride.Hate them

South Africa-Hated them during their racist days...now hate them for quota rule.Double hate.

Zim/Afg/Ire and other minnows-Hate minnows....cricket is played to win,'not to put up a good fight'-* them

New zelanad- bigger bigots than Aussies.....Racist thrash....play with team spirit or whatever who cares...not good enough...deserves a good bamboo up their bottoms.Hate them

So yeah cannot be a neutral fan.Hate all of them trash...if you think I am filled with hate and a bitter man-Come at me brah-Bite me

Edited by maniac
Hate Pak for obvious reasons-so self explanatory

Bang/Srilanka-support them when they play Pak but is there a chance these 2 teams can lose when playing each other? want them to lose and lose badly every time.Hate them with passion...their fans annoy me and I wish they cry all the time,brings a smile to my face so may be for that I love them? Nah hate hate hate

England-Hate these snooty fags......hate them with a passion...love to see them get embarrassed and thrashed.

Aussies-Frickin convicts.....use the guise of playing hard to abuse...now cry wolf when teams give back to them.....biggest racist bastards....in fact South Africa at least had an obvious apartheid system back in the day but Aussies are undercover racists. Hate them

Westindies- Don't get fooled now when you see the good ol caribbean cricketer just enjoying his game shtick...Even more racist towards the Indians than the white man. So racist that they conveniently omitted Kanhai and Kalicharan 2 of their finest bats from their documentaries to show how the black man got wronged. Also no team spirit despite talent and just fill the numbers these days. no pride.Hate them

South Africa-Hated them during their racist days...now hate them for quota rule.Double hate.

Zim/Afg/Ire and other minnows-Hate minnows....cricket is played to win,'not to put up a good fight'-* them

New zelanad- bigger bigots than Aussies.....Racist thrash....play with team spirit or whatever who cares...not good enough...deserves a good bamboo up their bottoms.Hate them

So yeah cannot be a neutral fan.Hate all of them trash...if you think I am filled with hate and a bitter man-Come at me brah-Bite me

So much hate ?? Lol

Kiwis raised to 10

West indies 6

South Africa 5

as much as I hate to say this but Pakistan surprisingly has 5 votes

Still No vote for srilanka

Common guys this island produced

Greats like murli sanga vas malinga ranatuga desilva jaysurya please vote for them