Change in Dhoni's stance, affecting his attacking game

Ankit_sharma03

Lol honestly the way people making it out that Dhoni changed his technique. Dhoni will laugh if someone tells him that he has changed his technique. Dude just struggling in 2020 format and he knows that himself but public trying hard to decipher why he is playing like that and coming up with crazy analysis. It is common sense, when player gets old and is not playing all the formats like he used to, he is practicing less and of course having less net sessions and his game is not the same like it used to be. 

Public wasting time trying to figure out his stance. It is still same just that he doesn't have same game due to age. He will again score big runs but on and off, inconsistently. Doesn't mean he changed his technique.

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wait, so now Dhoni has a stance? Are you kidding me? Next you will tell me he has a technique.

3 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Also has your head up his ass apparently

Honestly, you might have taken that wrong way, but that post could be for explaining that people are trying to unnecessarily analyze Dhoni's change in technique etc. 

Dhoni has his own technique as he plays unorthodox, he is not textbook, like Sehwag also used to be, not textbook. Smith too is not textbook. They have their own way of batting

29 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly, you might have taken that wrong way, but that post could be for explaining that people are trying to unnecessarily analyze Dhoni's change in technique etc. 

Dhoni has his own technique as he plays unorthodox, he is not textbook, like Sehwag also used to be, not textbook. Smith too is not textbook. They have their own way of batting

I know what that post was for before reading it.