Shriya's outfit enrages Hindu organisation

head coach

14look2.jpghttp://www.rediff.com/movies/2008/jan/14shriya.htm A local Hindu organisation in Chennai has lodged a police complaint against actress Shriya, who starred opposite Rajnikanth [Images] in the Tamil blockbuster, Sivaji-The Boss, objecting to the outfit (in the picture) worn by her during the 175th day celebration of the film. In a complaint, the Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK) alleged that Shriya's outfit had 'offended Hindu culture,' police said. She has everything covered up with clothes. What's the big deal?

She is good....:two_thumbs_up:.....I think I am also angry because she is giving a clear KLPD:haha: Southie bros...please post some more "garam" fotoos of South Indian actresses..:D GKD-- where are you when we need you most, time to revive that good old, "Tharki" thread :icflove:

Guest dada_rocks
You mean a loss of identity?
So it's either distinct poles apart views or there is identity crisis.. It seems dealing with complex ideas and thoughts which pursue the complex/pretzel middle ground is beyond ur cerebral wherewithal..

Guest dada_rocks

She looks like my distant cousin.. Well she was my chachi's cousin's daughter.. Bihar mein sabko cousin bana dalte hain.. Upar se caste restriction pretty soon people will find all spinsters are sisters and brothers to each other:giggle: