Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Seriously how much of a homer do you have to be to call this performance a 'clobbering" :confused: I mean if this is clobbering what do we call what happens to likes of Aaron regularly? :dontknow: 

Aaron can go for 4-0-60-0, but because he is phaast, it is regarded as a good performance in some parallel universe.

Sandeep got clobbered today? :hysterical:

Chalo good, we were watching different games. 

:hysterical: no sandip was stud today single handedly won punjab a game with his ferocious swing and 125 k thunderbolts

Happy now???

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Then why didn't you responded to that express bowling guys post??

I haven’t seen his post. I might be busy, and anyway have no moral responsibility to respond to every random single post. Did he say anything fresh? 

I said it earlier and I will say it again... Sandeep being ignored is the bowling equivalent of Jadhav being ignored for a long time for the likes of Rayudu and Rahane in shorter formats. Despite consistent performances with the bat in domestic and out-performing other he couldn't get in.

Same is happening with Sandeep with the ball. All that the guy does is perform, match after match, year after year. Maybe he doesn't have a godfather or doesn't have the backing of a strong lobby the guy's ignored.

On 5/9/2017 at 2:17 PM, Magneto said:

Sandeep does not bowl 125. He bowls around 130. Upper side mostly. 

These guys are blind pace and speed gun worshippers. They rather see 140k(on speed gun) no swing etc than 130k swing bowler.

Even on tracks where 130ks is good and might look faster because of pitch conditions, they will still say he's too slow.  

Some probably never played cricket but just understand that whatever speed gun reading shows must be good enough to draw comparisons.

They don't know 130ks is pretty fast too for international standard. 

Most of these, especially ones in India did not watch Nz vs South aftica t20 and odi sries just recently(not broadcasted in india) where on smaller grounds and on flat tracks, every bowler, including Rabada, Morkel, Southee, Boult bowled 4 out of 6 balls at low speeds for a reason. Yes they all bowled regularly at 130-135 as the game has changed and they know they more pace you give without variations, you will get clobbered.

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

:hysterical: no sandip was stud today single handedly won punjab a game with his ferocious swing and 125 k thunderbolts emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You know in a mature debate, you need to realize when a guy in doing well and probably acknowledge it. If you cannot, you are just being a bullheaded fan who just keeps repeating what he thinks is right like a record and is closed to the possibilities of the game and enriching the debate. Pretty useless debating/discussing cricket with someone like you.

Over and out.

Edited by Magneto

I haven’t seen his post. I might be busy, and anyway have no moral responsibility to respond to every random single post. Did he say anything fresh? 

Lol you didn't saw that because you got owned badly by expressji, even I mentioned you in that post but chose to hide in a bunker, can't blame you it happens sometimes

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol you didn't saw that because you got owned badly by expressji, even I mentioned you in that post but chose to hide in a bunker, can't blame you it happens sometimes emoji23.png

Haha, let me see what is fresh in his argument. I am amused that since you have no arguments, you are hiding behind Express Bowling to make your point.

You know in a mature debate, you need to realize when a guy in doing well and probably acknowledge it. If you cannot, you are just being a bullheaded fan who just keeps repeating what he thinks is right like a record and is closed to the possibilities of the game and enriching the debate. Pretty useless debating/discussing cricket with someone like you.

Over and out.

Thanxzzzz I too don't won't any conversation with a guy who called shami and bhuvi and bumrah A MEDIUM FAST lol

Good for you

Haha, let me see what is fresh in his argument. I am amused that since you have no arguments, you are hiding behind Express Bowling to make your point.

:hysterical:

When you cut short the argument after being owned and runs for hiding then I can't help, some blind hate coming out from you be mature please

On 5/8/2017 at 10:59 PM, express bowling said:

Kapil , Srinath, Zaheer and Shami have been our best pace bowlers in our test history.

Srinath and Shami was / is Fast.

Kapil and Zaheer were Fast-medium.

All 4 had / has good bouncers and they could push the batsman on the back-foot when needed.

No trundler has ever been a successful  test bowler for us.

Even Umesh has started to bowl really well in the last 2 test series.

Fast-medium Bumrah is now our best LOI bowler.

There is bound to be one or two bad fast bowlers in every era in every country and India has been no exception.

I have been repeatedly talking about the ODI team and you are bringing Tests back again?

And the argument is about what can aid Team India and not whether someone can be an ATG.

Bowlers like Prabhakar and Pathan have had good runs with moderate pace and have helped us win some series/matches. The idea is to have the talent in our mix and aid the team. This ‘who all became ATG’ is a pointless argument, pretty much. People like VRV, Ishant, Raju Kulkarni, Zaidi had pace, but has never done anything substantial as well. 

Bumrah’s pace and Sandeep’s pace is not too different. Sandeep bowled a few 135+ today too and can go a bit more. But it was the slower ones that people find playing difficult. Cricket has changed now, and just by bowling 135-140 will not get you anything; someone who can hit the right lengths, bowls according to fields, bowls according to the batsman’s weakness, has brains and control can be as potent with a 133-135 km range than the mindless 140+ ones. 

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

:hysterical:

When you cut short the argument after being owned and runs for hiding then I can't help, some blind hate coming out from you be mature please

See this is where your juvenile instincts come out. We debate here not to own or to get owned, but to bring forth different perspectives and enrich a debate. If everyone agrees to everyone’s point, there is no debate. And when you cannot contribute to a debate, all you do is to write ‘lol’ countlessly, add some smileys and hide behind someone’s post. 

Edited by Magneto

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Thanxzzzz I too don't won't any conversation with a guy who called shami and bhuvi and bumrah A MEDIUM FAST lol emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Good for youemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Haha, the cricket websites in the world simply call them ‘medium’. I didn’t mention Shami though.

Haha, the cricket websites in the world simply call them ‘medium’. I didn’t mention Shami though.

How can you call the guys who clocks 145k and with percentage of 140k+ balls

A medium???

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-right-fast-medium-rfm-and-a-right-medium-fast-rmf-bowler?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2165236072

See that link it will help you're cause

Kind regards

How can you call a guys who clocks 145k and with percentage of 140k+ balls

A medium???

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-right-fast-medium-rfm-and-a-right-medium-fast-rmf-bowler?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2165236072

See that link it will help you're cause

Kind regards

Bhuvi keeps bowling 140+ balls? Let me know in which ODI he did that. Ditto for Bumrah. And next time you send a link, make sure it’s from a well-known website and not random people from Quora.

Edited by Magneto

See this is where your juvenile instincts come out. We debate here not to own or to get owned, but to bring forth different perspectives and enrich a debate. If everyone agrees to everyone’s point, there is no debate. And when you cannot contribute to a debate, all you do is to write ‘lol’ countlessly, add some smileys and hide behind someone’s post. 

Whatever it is I didn't took you seriously when you called bumrah and bhuvi as mediums, I mean just have some sense men before posting such lol post

Be practical, don't be obsessed by stats number etc

Whatever it is I didn't took you seriously when you called bumrah and bhuvi as mediums, I mean just have some sense men before posting such lol post

Be practical, don't be obsessed by stats number etc

If someone like you doesn’t take me seriously, it’s not such a great loss to me. Chill, I won’t cry a river. 

And Cricinfo and Cricbuzz will know a little more than you I presume.

Edited by Magneto