Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Isn't unadkat also performing well in this season? The problem is such bowlers may survive in SC conditions, but once they start playing on Australian kind of wickets, its an ugly thing to witness as a fan. 

Difference between Sandeep and Unadkat is that Sandeep has been doing it consistently for the last 3-4 IPLs whereas unadkat has done well just in the last few games. A huge difference.

9 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Difference between Sandeep and Unadkat is that Sandeep has been doing it consistently for the last 3-4 IPLs whereas unadkat has done well just in the last few games. A huge difference.

What makes you think Sandeep can replicate the same performance in overseas with his limited skillsets? 

We need to support the right kind of bowlers and Sandeep is not the one. 

Edited by Lannister

11 hours ago, Pollack said:

Bumrah used to be very expensive and get hit around easily. MI is the place where developed his 'death overs'  skills. Yes he had some other decent performance but he had no death bowling skills and was overall pretty ordinary. He learned being in company of Malinga how to bowl those Yorkers consistently.Slowly he mastered it.After WC I thought OK this bowler only knows to bowl yorker and bowling upfront he only creates angle. But since then I have noticed he has variety of slower balls,uses change of pace to perfection and most important thing does not overdo it. He also bowls much better even at the beginning.Bumrah is a quick learner. He also looked to be 'thinking bowler' right from the start. That is not the case with thampi. One shouldnt be over excited of Thampi unless he has mastery over one of his USP. Bowling one or two Yorkers right on money is no big deal. 

Thats what I think of Bhuvi and Sandeep too.