Star India launches Star Sports Tamil today

1 hour ago, New guy said:

We should have a Tamil ICF so that all CSK fans can go there

not all CSK fans are tamils though, so everyone should be welcome there. Since everyone will be there we ,might as well make it exactly like ICF. Since ICF already exists we will as well make use of it for the purpose.

Edited by Vilander
1 hour ago, ImtiazDangraj said:

Who is this laloo? They blocked me for no reason.is this a forum or a joke because literally i ddnt do nothing unethical and gave my point of view within limits.this is absolutely bullshit and crap they dont want to listen to the opposite side they have just create this to beat their own trumpet and utter crap about us.* this garbage forum and garbage indian posters who want establish their monopoly on this crap liltle "forum".

PAKISTANIs in whichever little number you lare move out of this crap "forum" which has not a single quality of a forum. .

And the funny things is 4th june hasnt even arrived yet.

you call the forum crap but are furious at being blocked out of it...

let me get it straight to you.

LAHORI LOGIC. :fishing:

15 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Nah it will be success.Just like the Hindi version.

Hardly 20-30% people understand English fluently in India.These regional sports channels and commentaries are long overdue .

Already star has been doing Tamil commentary on cricket and ISL matches in its regional channel (Vijay super) for sometime.Has been a big success hence they have now launced a new dedicated channel.

Hopefully other major regions also get similar dedicated channels in future.France or Germany have majority of its sports channels in their language not in English.No reason we should be either .

agree but English channels should have pan India presence since a substantial crowd wont prefer or understand vernacular commentary for sports. 

4 hours ago, ImtiazDangraj said:

Who is this laloo? They blocked me for no reason.is this a forum or a joke because literally i ddnt do nothing unethical and gave my point of view within limits.this is absolutely bullshit and crap they dont want to listen to the opposite side they have just create this to beat their own trumpet and utter crap about us.* this garbage forum and garbage indian posters who want establish their monopoly on this crap liltle "forum".

PAKISTANIs in whichever little number you lare move out of this crap "forum" which has not a single quality of a forum. .

And the funny things is 4th june hasnt even arrived yet.

can't be a "crap little forum" if morally 'superior' phakistanis like you keep begging to post here. :alienbooty:

look, there are millions of places to talk cricket on the internet, don't let an indian cricket forum offend you this much. you can find some other place to vent.

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao
15 hours ago, ImtiazDangraj said:

If you ban people without a reason then why the hell have you created this garbage at first place.

Hindu logic

Man spare us your madarassa knowledge we don't want to be as intelligent in these things as your eminences, India has lots of religions unlike your ghetto. Since this is garbage anyway its good you getting banned.