Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

wowwie.. its always turned out to be good for india, when a fast bowler frm the opposition team shoots his mouth by givin' such precarious pre-match interviews... we had a string of 'em from andy caddick, shoaib akhtar etc during the 2003 world cup and they were quickly put in their place before the 15th over was completed.. either by sehwag or sachin.. taity is nxt after a long time.. good show taity.. we need a lot mre like this frm you.. ha ha ha

really over the media.....(aussie & indian ) rather lame attempt to stir up the masses in Oz, citing some ridiculously small footage of vvs laxman getting handed something....(sinister, according to them ).... jesus, would the media, both aussie and india, stop this crap and let them play cricket... and i will flame anyone thats says this is solely an aussie thing... anyway, here's link http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=368583

gotta hail the attitude of this guy hit for 3 fourz in a row and then in same over getz the big wicket of gilly.. i mean this doesn't happen a lot of times for Indian bowlers, exception of kumble guy has sealed his place in Indian team in both formz of the game.. he was considered as another pathetic bowler by few ppl but then his classic performance in twenty20 world cup and england tour made ppl reverse their crap talkz.. ALL HAIL RUDRA PUNJABI SWING
More Like Rudra Uttar Pradesh Swingh. He's not Punjabi at all.

Agree, a large part of what made the Sydney debacle so bad was the media inflaming it instead of focusing on the problems. A large number of the Aussie and Indian dailies aren't worth the paper they're printed on, and it's a shame they've only made some of this worse with their ridiculously one-eyed reporting, skewed journalism and complete negligence of facts for tabloid-trash headlines.

We have to bowl 6 extremely unplayable deliveries which should get these strong aussie middle order, with in the first 2 sessions. easier said than done, because I am sure the umpires will be scared to adjudge Ponting or hussey or Symonds LBW. I wish Pathan bowls from Asad Rauf end, to get a favourable LBW decision:yay: