Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

Veeru's innings tomorrow morning holds the key. I hope the ball misses the edge every time he does his crazy swishes and biffs. His innings will set the tone for the rest of the day and possibly for the rest of the match. We is winning.. inshaallah!

Today all the CORRECT decisions made in our favour and we see their first innings total. Even Hussey's 2 decisions in the last game went against us in the 2nd innings or else we would have seen a different game altogether. .
Actually Gilly was plumb LBW to Kumble, so we could have gotten them even before 212.
i remember just b4 the tour of england' date=' we was speaking to one of our overseas player at my cricket club (Sabir Ali) and we was saying how RP is not really good enough for india, but he replied, "RP is the best bowler in India" and since then RP has just done wonders for India[/quote'] Gollum says we was right! :)
You kidding' date=' end of day-2, and 3rd inn is underway. Draw is ruled out (unless you are saying 2 days are gonna be washed by rain)
No Ma'm, India makes 330 more to get a total of 500 and declares on 4th day around Tea. Aus hangs in there on 5th day.
noo way.. we already have 170 runs.. that leaves 330.. and we can make that in less than 4 sessions..

Dont Forget.. Aus wants to win this at all cost.. to make it to 17 consecutive.. We need to take that factor in our advantage and play sensibly tomorrow.. they will go for wn by hook or crook.. they would rather loose the match in process of going for a win (i.e all out attack) than draw the test.. they are already retaining border-Gavaskar trophy..

We'll proly make 250-270ish in the second innings and get bowled out. That makes a total of close to 400 with the lead. Knowing Aussies, they will go for it since they have nothing to lose (BG trophy is already theirs) and everything to play for (17th consecutive wins record). It will be a tight contest!:wtg:

You kidding, end of day-2, and 3rd inn is underway. Draw is ruled out (unless you are saying 2 days are gonna be washed by rain) noo way.. we already have 170 runs.. that leaves 330.. and we can make that in less than 4 sessions..
That's the idea situation that fans hope for. I hope India gets 200 more runs...