Dil Dil Pakistan...!!! We won...

Asim

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Fans will do that stuff. You have to understand this win ment a lot to many of us. The emotions are running high right now so you see such comments. Watch when we lose our next match the fans will be back to criticizing these same players. It all goes in a full circle.

I did not make any comments when India won the first one nor would I have made anorher one had India won this one. 

Enjoying a win is not an issue - celebrate until the dawn however calling Indian players names when they are walking back to the dressing room is very uncalled for.  Also edited video clips of using footage from years back now to present videos now just seems in quite a poor taste. 

43 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Rohit Sharma always plays safe on the first over. 

I will give you the Bumrah one. We did get a bit lucky against him. Although that no ball problem is totally his fault.

The Pandya instance I brought up is a legit one because its true he really was pumbling us when the spinners were bowling. By the time he came to bat the match was all but lost. His few lusty blows gave your score a major boost. Had we used fast bowlers sooner that margin of defeat would have been more.

Indeed both teams pumbled each other badly. Which is why India is not miles ahead. Since it lost to a bigger margin. The biggest one in a Champions Trophy final infact.

You may have not said it directly but you did try to play down our win. By telling our fans to calm down on the celebrations since we are not a number 1 team. Which by itself is irrelevant since no one claimed we were. 

"Indeed both teams pumbled each other badly. Which is why India is not miles ahead. Since it lost to a bigger margin. The biggest one in a Champions Trophy final infact" 

India is miles ahead. Thats a fact. On Sunday it played like its miles behind. Thats also a fact. 

10 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

@Shaz1 wc we will beat u again. mauka mauka

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Such empty Jingoism is going to yield nothing. Cut that crap of Mauka Mauka.

Let our performance speak for us . Yes I am looking forward to the world cup more so like a hawk now !!!!!

Just now, Shaz1 said:

On June 4th Pakistan also played like it was miles behind. So which one is reality?

On June 4th Pakistan and India both played to its Potential. On June 18th Pakistan played much above its potential and India played way below its potential

Does that clear the cloud ?

Such empty Jingoism is going to yield nothing. Cut that crap of Mauka Mauka.

Let our performance speak for us . Yes I am looking forward to the world cup more so like a hawk now !!!!!

Bhai yes CT Loss hurt but we all know WC is real daddy trophy n when whole.world watches.

We will beat them in WC.

CT has only gained relevance now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

No cause we never played to our full potiential on June 4th. The boys looked pressured. 

I think its fair to say we have yet to see the full potiential of these two while head to head. In both instances one of them stayed on top of the other. It will be an interesting contest to see them go at it again in there full strength teams.

For last 6+ years India has been consistently beating Pakistan very convincingly. To me that proves the potential of Both Teams !!!!!

53 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Well this victory came after so many years of torment. You guys beat us in major tournaments for so long that many of us felt this was a revenge for many loses. Which is where I said emotions come into play. Making people do stuff they would normally never do.

Also lets not forget your ex player Sehwag had a part to play in making this defeat worse for you. Saying trollish things in the media which are being repeated by our fans. I do admit they need to be a lil civil. However a win with this much magnitude doesn't come to you every day. So emotions will take a better for a few.

I agree but there has to be a line of decent which should be respected . Twitter wars and banter is fine but I wouldn't expect Indian Fans abusing Pak cricketers post match the same way.  Yeah I understand the victory means huge to you considering it was unexpected but blowing it out of proportion just brings into a distasteful territory.  Again , do what feels good for you bud , just putting my point of view forth 

11 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Different times, different players. We beat you in a final of a major tournament. Next time will be your streak. 

Different times ? The time is just last 6+ years.  India beat Pakistan atleast 8-10 games consistently in that period. One win dosen't change that. 

I do agree this win will lift Pakistan in future games however just being lifted means nothing. Its the 11 players that matter and the combined Indian Strength of India is much superior to that of Pakistan, you know that well.

Having said that, I do think this win will help Pak remove some of the Mental Block they have playing India !

6 hours ago, Finer said:

That is observation report.

Three times Pakistan won ICC tournaments, and those opposition teams were wearing blue-color jersey. :--D

That is like a 2nd grader post. Comeon bring some real meat into the discussions !!

6 hours ago, Finer said:

Asia Cup is pointless plus after what Bangladesh did to India in the voting process, there will be no more Asia Cup.

Besides, there is no point for Pakistan to play Asia Cup.

Please boycott. Am sure PCB for the little bone they get would want it. 

6 hours ago, Finer said:

Asia Cup is pointless plus after what Bangladesh did to India in the voting process, there will be no more Asia Cup.

Besides, there is no point for Pakistan to play Asia Cup.

Did Giles Clarke promise PCB that they will include greenbros in Europe Cup?    Historically BCCI and PCB have been allies at the ICC table - that's when both of them have maximized their profits.   Better for the PCB to keep the long-term view and not get too carried away with being the "most allied ally" of Uncle Giles.  Just like Uncle Sam, Uncle Saud, and Uncle Cheen, these uncles will use you, molest you and then leave you holding the consequences.