In hindsight was Partition best thing to happen to India ?

Tendu_10

9 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

bhai saab there is something called due process. i respect that. vigilantes cant achieve nothing. its the state n govt that will do it under Modi Ji.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So after re election in 2020? What is your expectation by when it will be done. We will discuss again that time

So after re election in 2020? What is your expectation by when it will be done. We will discuss again that time

all radicals will be driven out their homes . And will.meet full force of the state.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

On 6/28/2017 at 3:22 PM, Tibarn said:

Nehru was arrogant and thought that he knew better than anyone else on every issue, despite having no actual accomplishment to breed the arrogance. When someone thinks they know better than everyone else, they tend to ignore facts and make decisions based on what they feel. 

He literally didn't want to hear things that didn't confirm his worldview. For example

nehru-hates-facts.png

Also, as bizarre as it sounds,  he thought Muslims were more secular than Hindus. :cantstop:

nehru_on_hindus.png

Mr. Nehru was right. Hindus are not tolerant toward their fellow Hindus ex. Dalits forget them being tolerant toward people of other religions.

3 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Mr. Nehru was right. Hindus are not tolerant toward their fellow Hindus ex. Dalits forget them being tolerant toward people of other religions.

:rotfl:

Edited by Tibarn

11 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Read denominations of Islam. You will see that allmost all 60+ of them are surviving flourishing in India while none left or will survive in its neighboring two nations.