Sourav Ganguly's views on younsters

The sooner we start looking forward to WC19 the better. We barely have 1.5 years to get wtv youngsters ready for this event. Old timers needs to learn to walk away themselves if they are not performing or if they are not looking forward to stick around till WC19.

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

RAF bhai expect the lobby cheerleaders to come down on you with that comment, but some here will support you..hang in there

I already got 3 negative reputations for my next comment! Typical herd mentality, I tell you. You got to see things in the right perspective, for whatever its worth!

Btw, the way the selection has been handled is shameful to say the least. How did Sachin get away with making such a statement as asking Shastri to apply publicly? How can a judge ask a participant? Sachin has no shame and has no regard for cricket and the country. Imagine he also happens to be an MP!

Bhaichara bana rahe, indian cricket inke baap ki jaagir hai!

The selection of Zaheer seems to be a hogwash so that people dont question Shashtri's inclusion. How did Zaheer all of a sudden find time, which he didnt have some time back? And how did BCCI afford Zaheer who they were unable to, some time back?

These guys are perfect example of how and why Indian sports is rotting