FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

Dono paartiyon ne iss mudde par itna samay invest kiya hai ki neither can back out now.The truth (as always) is somewhere in between.
Bandhu, uppar se har dooser din is company ka public share phir se re-issue ho jaata hai. No wonder the share value has overly diluted. High time this company went private and the discussion got limited to a select few in a select few waala world that nobody else gives a damn too.
ohhh yeah I forgot about your past comment on how India would have won against Pakis even without Tendulkar's contribution :hysterical:
And yea we won the all important finals (remember the one which actually was the difference between 2003 and 2011) wonly because of those 18 runs. :hysterical: Ofc , how could we have gotten to the finals without semis, so semis are equally important. Why? cause Tendu scored in that one. Ofc if he had scored in he finals that would have been the more important one. :winky:
Or none at all. If you are so naive as to take words at face value on a internet phorum I want to sell this bridge I built recently. Let me know where we can meet.
Again, you need to go easy and again I find this language a bit harsh but I need to give you the benefit of doubt. Here's what I said - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1930405&postcount=219
One can have more or as much as integrity as SRT in their respective fields. I don't find it surprising.
Notice the use of the "general" tone in my comment - "One can have ....". I never said, "I believe that The Outside has higher integrity in X than Sachin". Make sure you get my intentions absolutely right before posting. You can very well also seek to ask a clarification if unclear. Also, notice that if one can't be sure that he has more integrity than SRT in his field; in the same vein can't be sure that he doesn't have more integrity than SRT in his field. It works both ways. Therefore, "The Outsider" has made a claim. I find nothing wrong in "making the claim". The veracity of the claim is outside the scope of this discussion or forum.
And yea we won the all important finals (remember the one which actually was the difference between 2003 and 2011) wonly because of those 18 runs. :hysterical: Ofc , how could we have gotten to the finals without semis, so semis are equally important. Why? cause Tendu scored in that one. Ofc if he had scored in he finals that would have been the more important one. :winky:
Only the most dumbass of dumbasses will make judgement based on a grand sample of 1 or 2 matches (finals). Heck, they teach 6 year old kids about the importance of having a big enough sample size before making judgements. And since final is all important and other matches dont matter, why dont you write to ICC to just pull two names out of a hat andf play the world cup final? After all the other 2 dozen matches are unimportant so everyone's time will be saved. The level to which some guys will stoop just to show their hatred for a player really surprises me. Even the most deumbest of fanatics will always be better than the most intelligent of haters. After all the former is fueled by the admiration of a player, not a negative emotion like hate
Only the most dumbass of dumbasses will make judgement based on a grand sample of 1 or 2 matches (finals). Heck, they teach 6 year old kids about the importance of having a big enough sample size before making judgements. And since final is all important and other matches dont matter, why dont you write to ICC to just pull two names out of a hat andf play the world cup final? After all the other 2 dozen matches are unimportant so everyone's time will be saved. The level to which some guys will stoop just to show their hatred for a player really surprises me. Even the most deumbest of fanatics will always be better than the most intelligent of haters. After all the former is fueled by the admiration of a player, not a negative emotion like hate
Dude, ask any fan of any other sport which game matters the most. Only the moronic bhakth brigade of ONE player in the whole world will start talking sample sizes when discussing importance of finals.

Sachin is great :kxip: People seem to have fecked up their brains and dissing players so that they can take down each other (posters)... and some are confused as hell...one sec they praise the same player and then call petty names.... Pity :hahaha:tuhada dimaag kharaab ho gaya :hehe:

We are talking WC here Bhakth Brigade, not some random tri series.What do you celebrate? Some random tri-series we won 5 years ago or the WC wins of 1983 and 2011? Geez! Yes, yes, they are all good wins, but these are the epic ones. The mother of all tourneys. And in the mother of all tourneys, in the mother of all games, aka the finals, GODDY came up empty. That is the bitter truth! Thank goodness we had MSD and Gauti who showed up for the finals or else 2011 would be no different from 2003.

Gambhir is currenty 30 yrs old 4 yrs down the line he would be 34-35 .... So for SRT that was about 4 yrs ago and he did have a lean patch around that time and the man who you are concurring with here on ICF and supporting his current views was one of the biggest "Bhakth" of SRT during that time and much beyond ( nearly 3 yrs ) . Feel free to tell him how he was dead "wrong" given that you have this ability to predict when players will become useless despite being proven wrong by cold facts. :nice: Thank god the selectors don't think like you ... otherwise we wouldnt have won the friggin world cup ...
World Cup was won by Zak and Yuvraj. If one of these two hadn't been there we would have been out in the Q/Fs.
ohhh yeah I forgot about your past comment on how India would have won against Pakis even without Tendulkar's contribution :hysterical:
Attacks dont come natural to you MTC :giggle: We have argued this earlier, but whats the sample size you expect in World Cup finals anyway? Players who performed in finals are celebrated, players who failed arent. Kapil, Viv, Arvinda, Ponting belong to former, Sachin in the latter. No harm done, one can not win it all. Just like Sachin does not have 500 runs in a test series. Now either you can simply shrug your shoulders and move on, and let this matter to bed, or attack people for a small sample size (2 WC finals). Far as I can think of any player worth his salt would trade being MOM in a WC finals leading his team to WC win than have tens of hundreds in meaningless games.... ...or hundred of hundreds if you prefer. :--D

Dude Yoda why do you keep bringing WC-2003 ? Is it because similar to WC-2011 we reached finals since Goddy showed up in the MANY games leading up to the final ? Which he didn't do in WC-2007 and hence there was no final to talk about ? :rofl: The man has top scored for India in 3 WCs, being a major factor for getting into finals in 2 of them and yet :gossip:

Dude Yoda why do you keep bringing WC-2003 ? Is it because similar to WC-2011 we reached finals since Goddy showed up in the MANY games leading up to the final ? Which he didn't do in WC-2007 and hence there was no final to talk about ? :rofl: The man has top scored for India in 3 WCs, being a major factor for getting into finals in 2 of them and yet :gossip:
Cause difference between 2003 and 2011 is that we won the finals in one and not in the other. For one we got the cup and for the other we got nada. So the comparisons are obvious. SRT did well in both, but failed in both finals. Why did we win the CUP in 2011 and not in 2003? Cause of Dhoni and Gauti showing up in the finals. In 2003, no one showed up and we came back empty handed. Also, I paid $25 to watch the 2003 finals in a theatre in Fremont, CA and KLPD is etched in my mind forever. :(( Also, I am used to watching guys like Jordan and Kobe who don't just show up for first round or semi finals, they also invariably show up for the most important games of them all, the finals. Essentially, I find it laughable when people say we won the 2011 WC because of SRT or that we wouldn't have won it without him. We won it cause of the guys who performed in the finals, period.