Now astrologers will diagnose patients in Madhya Pradesh

Stuge

6 hours ago, Stuge said:

I don't agree with in most discussions but here I have do that .Crazy part is  it is taught in colleges and tax payers money is drained on this bullshit .

Since when learning and pursuing Astrology is considered a negative?

On 7/19/2017 at 4:02 PM, Stuge said:

I don't agree with in most discussions but here I have do that .Crazy part is  it is taught in colleges and tax payers money is drained on this bullshit .

how taxpayers money is drained on this? Students do pay their fees. Isn't it?

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

how taxpayers money is drained on this? Students do pay their fees. Isn't it?

Either you're naive or have no clue how education in government colleges like bhu is subsidised.Students pay nothing which they might end up paying if those seats aren't subsidised.

Edited by Stuge

5 hours ago, Stuge said:

Keep on harping on bs like astrology and let people remain in superstitions where kids are married based on some idiotic janamkundalis rofl

This shows that a number of factors are being evaluated in arranged marriages. Ind propably has a lower percentage of divorces

Unless you are advocating that arrange marriages get planned randomly 

Edited by zen

5 hours ago, Stuge said:

Either you're naive or have no clue how education in government colleges like bhu is subsidised.Students pay nothing which they might end up paying if those seats aren't subsidised.

Do you want to discard courses because they are subsidised? Or do you want to remove subsidies on courses?

Irrespective for ones capability and interest, do you expect everyone to become a doctor for e.g.? 

Edited by zen