Junaid Khan tampered the ball against England in CT

6 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Everyone can see this including all cameras, batsman, 3rd umpire...it's the new ball, not a single ball bowled yet. It is nothing out of the ordinary.

l

Just check out the ball tampering law of cricket below.  Fielding sides are not allowed to rub the ball on the ground. It is immaterial whether the ball is new or whether the camera can see.

12 hours ago, express bowling said:

" Under Law 42, subsection 3 of the Laws of Cricket, the ball may be polished without the use of an artificial substance, may be dried with a towel if it is wet, and have mud removed from it under supervision; all other actions which alter the condition of the ball are illegal. These are usually taken to include rubbing the ball on the ground, scuffing with a fingernail or other sharp object, or tampering with the seam of the ball.[1]   "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_tampering

Edited by express bowling
On 7/28/2017 at 11:46 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

We have been consistently gifting lives to opposition batsman by bowling no balls and in the final when we came out to bat match was lost in first 10 overs well before the ball could reverse, stop cribbing accept they outplayed us on that day and move on. 

Someone talking sense.

On 7/30/2017 at 11:17 PM, Pakistan said:

Was not your pride Sachin caught in South Africa and bully BCCI had to save him from ban?

Stupidity should have a limit and you seem to cross it quite often. Atleast if you want to respond to a comment, respond to what i said and not take a swing out of the topic. What does BCCI and Ban has to do with any of what I said? 

But hey, i'll let you be the judge. How many Pak bowlers Vs Rest of the world got caught cheating? As far as i can remember, I see Pak bowlers getting caught quite often cause they are BAD AT HIDING evidence.