Kind of Sad...

If Bucknor had been removed earlier, we'd be level at 1-1, or even 2-1 up now... That said, we are the ONLY visiting team to win a Test in Australia in the last 5 years, and have done it twice in that time. We have won at a venue notorious for being a fortress, causing an Aussie loss there for the first time in 11 years... If we're counting live Tests (as in the series isn't already lost), we are the only team win against Australia, in a Test match on Australian soil, in over 9 years, again, doing it twice... We are quite a force these days, when our players stop f**king about and do the job, or when Steve Bucknor isn't a factor...

More importantly, I got to hear a dejected Mark Nicholas after the game, sounding like a lost puppy and wondering whether his oversized bouffon might have played a part in changing the direction of the freemantle doctor when India bowled in the 1st innings. ps. Even with Bucknor's presence in Sydney, it should still be 1-1.

did u noitice that in both of those gamez which India won in aus in last 5 years, Dravid was the highest run scorer for our team.. 233 IN ADELAIDE AND 93 IN PERTH TEST
Rahul Dravid is da wall! If Bucknor and Benson had not messed up Sydney, its not just 1-1, we'd have been 2-1 up!!! In my mind, we are 2-1 currently.
to add more fineleg, he ws given some poor decisions in Indo-pak series too.. and critics didn't note that and started creating threadz on his exclusion from Indian test squad too.. one of them were u...
Are u kidding? I created thread asking RD to be excluded from Tests? I must have been drugged or something if I had done that. I dont think I ever asked RD to be kicked out of Tests, I was supporting his 200 in domestics as well when the idjet vengcircus removed him from odis. Dravid for Tests always, until he retires and I was defending he should be in Tests. Infact Dravid should be in the ODI team at Aus also.
i remember u creating one thread which had stuff like "thankz the wall, now its ur time to go" where is hari sampath.. he was another one
Tics, Did u drink too much? :D I was defending RD in the thread? (or HS must have drugged me or something?) Nope. Always the Wall, always for Tests until he retires. RD will retire when he knows he is finished.
whatever it is fineleg' date=' good to read ur post here in this thread which actually has some respect for Dravid[/quote'] Can one of u post the link to the "Thanks wall, time to go" thread...I am very curious to re-read that. Tics, I've always respected Dravid. Might have been angry at some moments but in general i always think he is 1. a great batsman 2. a perfect gentleman