Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim claims to have taught cricket to Kohli and others

Stuge

On 8/29/2017 at 1:50 AM, mishra said:

Trial bh media and then a farcical judgement. Seriously, Anyone with a common sense will question how the hell public prosecutors proove rape on basis of a letter to PMO. And then that judge pronounces Dera should pay for damages by Dera Supporters. So next time when this case is thrown out of Supreme Court, the HC judge should be asked to pay the bill

But, Well played Congress and Captain Amrinder Singh.

BJP to loose next elections in Punjab and Haryana . Check mate Mr Amit Shah

lol are you a premi of the rapist baba?

4 hours ago, mishra said:

I am amazed to see how media has successfully exploited educated Indias hate for Babas in general to punish him on alleged rape then life of 31 innocent followers and many injuries.

Sick man!

What has media got to do here? He was punished by court and since he was punished by court he is an innocent now? 

How do you know he is an innocent guy?

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

What has media got to do here? He was punished by court and since he was punished by court he is an innocent now? 

How do you know he is an innocent guy?

It is just like post Godhra wher Media men got caught under live action. IIRC in Gujrat, Some people beat up ToI reporter and made him walk about half a kilometer and forced him to chant "Jai Shri Ram". Similarities in treatment to media and their standard united  over reaction is overtly evident. Media is a bully. Just check Rajdeep Sardesai thing on his US trip. How everyone reported that poor chap who was beaten by Rajdeep on US streets was at fault till real video emerged on social media

And hence people are not asking who is responsible for 31 deaths and could the CBI teenager judge have avoided it?

PS; I am sure most people work in private sector where there is young HR personnel. I remember one event where my colleague who was in late forties was on hospital bed for over 2 month and my manager  who was in late fifties was finding it extremely difficult to explain young HR why the colleague's salary shouldn't be stopped on compassionate basis while this young HR kid was reasoning that my colleague isnt responding to emails so he has to request payroll to stop salary citing my colleague had responded once in past (apparently email was written by his wife)  by email. FFS HR kid couldnt get this simple thing.

Same is true here. Teenage CBI judge messed it up and then started issuing order after order. A bit of experience and 31 deaths, property damages and violence, all would would have been avoided. Because media supported him and provided justification to judges action, Judge simply became unruly instead of calming down

Edited by mishra

53 minutes ago, mishra said:

It is just like post Godhra wher Media men got caught under live action. IIRC in Gujrat, Some people beat up ToI reporter and made him walk about half a kilometer and forced him to chant "Jai Shri Ram". Similarities in treatment to media and their standard united  over reaction is overtly evident. Media is a bully. Just check Rajdeep Sardesai thing on his US trip. How everyone reported that poor chap who was beaten by Rajdeep on US streets was at fault till real video emerged on social media

How did media influence his conviction when this issue was highlighted only after that? Whatever you have posted so far is random off topic stuff.

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

How did media influence his conviction when this issue was highlighted only after that? Whatever you have posted so far is random off topic stuff.

Did media question basis of his conviction. Did it ask how many days he has to appeal in court? Did it ask about sensitivity of case? Hasnt similar cases from other religion in past hasnt been dealt differently? Did media ask why Dera is accountable for damages by rioters? As a example, Just few days back they were asking basis of Col Purohit's bail?

Media was more busy highlighting why protestors were allowed to travel to Panchkula despite Section 144? And Section 144 questions were asked by media way before the conviction.

My simple question to you? Who do you blame the death of 31 protestors? And why that is not even discussed? Just because they were from Dalit Sikh/Hindu background converts. Find me another example where 31 Dalit Sikh/Hindu background converts to Christianity/Islam died and no one questioned.

PS: Other aspects which you think irrelevant is what I think is root cause of mistake. That Other aspect is called experience which the judge didnt had

Edited by mishra

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

Did media question basis of his conviction. Did it ask how many days he has to appeal in court? Did it ask about sensitivity of case? Hasnt similar cases from other religion in past hasnt been dealt differently? Did media ask why Dera is accountable for damages by rioters? As a example, Just few days back they were asking basis of Col Purohit's bail?

How was he convicted because of media?

8 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

How was he convicted because of media?

How did media knew he will be convicted? They were Questioning section 144 implementation so You can make intelligent guess?

They could have asked other questions? Like the one I am asking. That would have deterred CBI judge becoming law parliament and constitution in himself.

29 minutes ago, mishra said:

How did media knew he will be convicted? They were Questioning section 144 implementation so You can make intelligent guess?

So such a long case was decided on last day only. Court proceedings of years had no impact.

Agains same question, how was he convicted because of media? 

8 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

So such a long case was decided on last day only. Court proceedings of years had no impact.

Agains same question, how was he convicted because of media? 

And could have gone few more years. Refer my previous post. Why wasnt Narco analysis done on the people who claimed that they were raped?

What I am saying is not walking on a path based on Balck and white. I am talking about finding, creating, building a path on various grey shades. And court could have done that unless it wasnt because of that so called Hero Judge.

^ And who inspired that Hero Judge. Only a fool will say it was due process and evidence.

There are various strings in creating that "Hero" judge which may or may not includes all like politicians, ambition, career, money, media, religion, bigotary but one of them is media.

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ And who inspired that Hero Judge. Only a fool will say it was due process and evidence.

There are various strings in creating that "Hero" judge which may or may not includes all like politicians, ambition, career, money, media, religion, bigotary but one of them is media.

OK, but how in this case?

^ Read Second part of my comment on this thread i have put the link here. Congress to gain most from this judgement. Two states Punjab and Haryana secured for next election. 

Just like intolerance, Media strings were pulled at right time.

But my gripe is still why Modi's CBI couldnt find a grey path. Saanp bhi mar jaaye, Laathi bhi naa toote.

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Read Second part of my comment on this thread i have put the link here. Congress to gain most from this judgement. Two states Punjab and Haryana secured for next election. 

Just like intolerance, Media strings were pulled at right time.

But my gripe is still why Modi's CBI couldnt find a grey path. Saanp bhi mar jaaye, Laathi bhi naa toote.

You are just telling everything except how this happened in this case. Please share the details. 

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Ok got it. But how this has happened in this case?

LOL. Seriously. May be I am not good at writting but I have put enough on this thread for someone to actually make out following or do some reaserch. My theory is totally based on their is a motive. And motive is LS seats for two states in next election. And that is very strong motive.

1. Hardline Sikhs unhappy with Baba. Captain Amrinders Singh ensured he nails Baba but blame lies on BJP. So well done to him.

2. Media intentionally was putting pressure on Khattar Sarkar on grounds of Section 144. So all in all media was very well briefed what the outcome will be. Kt was not reporting. Someone was pulling media strings. As far as your logic that this was an old case a lot was known, a lot is still unknown. So judgement could have gone either way. But media knew what is going to happen.

3. That Hero judge has completely botched it. He should have been suspended for making law after law or giving insensitive judgement with pending further investigation if he was influenced by Congress or is complete egoistic manic with no real life experience. Lease, He should have conulted Khattar Sarkar that what he thinks and what he is going to do, Khattar Sarkar centre would have told him how to go about it. So no. This judge has blood stained Hand

4. Finally, No one cares about them 31 victims, including media, nor you, nor many posters, may be not me. And hence not thinking how such death be avoided in future. No enquiry, No lesson learned, Nothing, Zero. And why not. Life of Dera followers is cheaper then the vans of media men.

Now you can absolve media but fact is at any stage it never asked any question which was against court or judge or pro Baba? So you can either live in a world of bitland or in a real world. Your one liners simply mean you want to stay in bitland

1 hour ago, mishra said:

LOL. Seriously. May be I am not good at writting but I have put enough on this thread for someone to actually make out following or do some reaserch. My theory is totally based on their is a motive. And motive is LS seats for two states in next election. And that is very strong motive.

1. Hardline Sikhs unhappy with Baba. Captain Amrinders Singh ensured he nails Baba but blame lies on BJP. So well done to him.

2. Media intentionally was putting pressure on Khattar Sarkar on grounds of Section 144. So all in all media was very well briefed what the outcome will be. Kt was not reporting. Someone was pulling media strings. As far as your logic that this was an old case a lot was known, a lot is still unknown. So judgement could have gone either way. But media knew what is going to happen.

3. That Hero judge has completely botched it. He should have been suspended for making law after law or giving insensitive judgement with pending further investigation if he was influenced by Congress or is complete egoistic manic with no real life experience. Lease, He should have conulted Khattar Sarkar that what he thinks and what he is going to do, Khattar Sarkar centre would have told him how to go about it. So no. This judge has blood stained Hand

4. Finally, No one cares about them 31 victims, including media, nor you, nor many posters, may be not me. And hence not thinking how such death be avoided in future. No enquiry, No lesson learned, Nothing, Zero. And why not. Life of Dera followers is cheaper then the vans of media men.

Now you can absolve media but fact is at any stage it never asked any question which was against court or judge or pro Baba? So you can either live in a world of bitland or in a real world. Your one liners simply mean you want to stay in bitland

Court case happened between your point 1 and point 2 where details of media influence in case is completely missing. Please elaborate how media influenced court case for 15 years or even 1 year or 1 month. Whatever you have mentioned is just what happened after the case, not during the case.