MS Dhoni Special Described As 'Mother Of All Stumpings' By Fans

velu

53 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

No difference? Lol 

Don't know if it's the camera quality at that time that is making it look slow but from the way it looks Dhoni would have done 2 stumpings in the same time taken by F.engineer.

its called frame rate, so things appear that way with older videos, by the way Dhoni as AVE KEEPER BUT SAFE, NEVER DIVES LEFT OR RIGHT TO TAKE CATCHES AGAINST PACERS, SAME FOR SPINNERS , HE LIKES TO FLICK THE BALL TO THE STUMPS THATS IT, sAHA IS MANY TIMES BETTER THEN HIM.

51 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

its called frame rate, so things appear that way with older videos, by the way Dhoni as AVE KEEPER BUT SAFE, NEVER DIVES LEFT OR RIGHT TO TAKE CATCHES AGAINST PACERS, SAME FOR SPINNERS , HE LIKES TO FLICK THE BALL TO THE STUMPS THATS IT, sAHA IS MANY TIMES BETTER THEN HIM.

Take this L

I can see your gawddd clapping beside him

40 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Take this L

I can see your gawddd clapping beside him

Same can be said about this catch as well right? 

28 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Every dog has his day.. Might aswell say kamran akmal is a good keeper 

Khud ka gobar khud per hi uchla :phehe:

P.S I have nothing against dhoni the keeper. 

No difference? Lol 
Don't know if it's the camera quality at that time that is making it look slow but from the way it looks Dhoni would have done 2 stumpings in the same time taken by F.engineer.

Look at point of collection and from there straight to stumps. Looks pretty similar to me.
50 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Same can be said about this catch as well right? 

Khud ka gobar khud per hi uchla :phehe:

P.S I have nothing against dhoni the keeper. 

That's not the only one I can find about Dhoni lol so many on youtube.. Same thing can't be said about akmal. I am backing you up on that Karthik one huh and you do that... 

Edited by Rasgulla
1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

That's not the only one I can find about Dhoni lol so many on youtube.. Same thing can't be said about akmal. I am backing you up on that Karthik one huh and you do that... 

The thing is you can't find many videos of farok engineer as the matches weren't telecasted. that doesn't mean he wasn't good. We just can't say.

Maybe someone old who has watched him live can give a better insight.

Edited by sourab10forever
1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

The thing is you can't find many videos of farok engineer as the matches weren't telecasted. that doesn't mean he wasn't good. We just can't say.

Maybe someone old who has watched him live can give a better insight.

I didn't even say anything about farok.. I never saw him play:flute:can't comment on that. He could be or Could not  be idk but I saw mongia, Dinesh and patel it's a big upgrade from that that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

So are we suggesting Dhongi is quarteras good as Saha?

Look Saha is a keeper with good technique. Perfect for test matches.

Dhoni is a sharp keeper who is street smart. Perfect for LOIs. 

Both are good in their respective domains.

Where dhoni stands out is with field placements and DRS. Both are two important parameters that a keeper must be good in. Dhoni is very good at both. Saha not quite.