Canadian Sikh Politician handles the racist heckler

ravishingravi

5 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You Bengalis are the biggest cowards. Have you looked at the demographics of West Bengal? You are being overrun by Muslims, I wouldn't be surprised if you became a minority in your state in the near future. You have no balls to stand up to them. You Bengalis were the first to fall to the East India Company and we Sikhs were the last. There was nothing uniting Sikhs in Punjab to Bengalis in East India prior to independence. India is just a country made up of many small nations. I have as much to do with you as a British person does with a Greek so why should we have sided with you?

Dilli door ast.

How goes the Sikh growth rate again ?

Only reason you Sikhs were last to fall, is because you are furthest from the coast and Brits came via sea, not by land. 

As for 'nothing uniting Sikhs of Punjab and Bengalis before Brits'- you are just a brainwashed non-Indian psuedo-Sikh from Canada/USA to spew such nonsense. 

We are as 'united' with each other as Moscow is to Volgograd. but you know jack $hit of Indian history to see how :

a) Punjab was always part of Indian Empires based in India

b) Punjab was mostly inconsequential to Indian history till recently.

But nice running away from the facts that you guys were the ultimate 'buzhdil' to British rule and you are not worth 1/10 as much as Bengal who fought for our freedom. 

You siding with me/not siding with me, does not negate the fact that there are some Gurdwaras in Canada/UK that would make Guru Nanak spit on them for supporting terrorists. Why are you running away from this basic fact ? Where is you 'sikh valor' in running away from this fact ?

PS: You will be hard pressed to find a single Bengali today who would argue against the fact that Bengal, in general, 'dropped the ball'. Your type of NRI punjabi, who hides the fact that your 'martial race' was a minor player in Indian independence and were the biggest lackeys of British Indian military, are nothing more than 'buzhdil' who are a stain on the names of the likes of Hari Singh Nalwa. Keep running away from that fact, kiddo. You 'martial sikhs' were irrelevant to Indian independence and were nothing more than instruments of the british.

PPS: 150 years ? bas ? even we Bengalis conquered more than you Sikhs and ruled more of India by force, if we just look at 150 years span.  Don't believe me ? Look up Pal empire. Now tell me which Punjabi kingdom/empire can come even close. 

And don't get me wrong- we Bengalis are 'middle players' in Indian history. We got nothing on the tamils or the Kannadas in terms of empire building.

15 hours ago, surajmal said:

Take out references to specific names and places and it is astonishing the similarities in Lahori and Khalistani Logic... Something in the water and air of Punjab. 

I keep going back to Naipaul's Million Mutinies - just one chapter on the 80's insurgency (and the politics leading up to it) but thats all you need to understand the problem... Low on intellect and high on emotion and distorted sense of racial superiority. 

low on intellect? That would be the people living in the shitholes of central India where they pump out kid after kid.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Dilli door ast.

How goes the Sikh growth rate again ?

Only reason you Sikhs were last to fall, is because you are furthest from the coast and Brits came via sea, not by land. 

As for 'nothing uniting Sikhs of Punjab and Bengalis before Brits'- you are just a brainwashed non-Indian psuedo-Sikh from Canada/USA to spew such nonsense. 

We are as 'united' with each other as Moscow is to Volgograd. but you know jack $hit of Indian history to see how :

a) Punjab was always part of Indian Empires based in India

b) Punjab was mostly inconsequential to Indian history till recently.

But nice running away from the facts that you guys were the ultimate 'buzhdil' to British rule and you are not worth 1/10 as much as Bengal who fought for our freedom. 

You siding with me/not siding with me, does not negate the fact that there are some Gurdwaras in Canada/UK that would make Guru Nanak spit on them for supporting terrorists. Why are you running away from this basic fact ? Where is you 'sikh valor' in running away from this fact ?

PS: You will be hard pressed to find a single Bengali today who would argue against the fact that Bengal, in general, 'dropped the ball'. Your type of NRI punjabi, who hides the fact that your 'martial race' was a minor player in Indian independence and were the biggest lackeys of British Indian military, are nothing more than 'buzhdil' who are a stain on the names of the likes of Hari Singh Nalwa. Keep running away from that fact, kiddo. You 'martial sikhs' were irrelevant to Indian independence and were nothing more than instruments of the british.

PPS: 150 years ? bas ? even we Bengalis conquered more than you Sikhs and ruled more of India by force, if we just look at 150 years span.  Don't believe me ? Look up Pal empire. Now tell me which Punjabi kingdom/empire can come even close. 

And don't get me wrong- we Bengalis are 'middle players' in Indian history. We got nothing on the tamils or the Kannadas in terms of empire building.

You have a great obsession with Khalistan even though no one has mentioned it.

A simpleton like you does not understand the problems of the 80s. You just believe whatever doordarshan tell you. You don't know how Bhindranwale got so much power in the first place. St the end of the day you look at the world with such a simplistic view. Muslims ruled India and if they killed one of your relatives then anyone who has some self respect will try to avenge that death and that is usually by joining a group.

At the end of the day most Sikhs see themselves different from other Indians, even those living in India. That is the honest truth. Most Sikhs call all other Indians bhaiyas, that is racist but that is the thinking and no amount of brainwashing will change that. People like Gandhi, Nehru and Indira will never be our heroes and we will never shout Bharat Mata Ki Jai. That is only Hindus who believe that.

14 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

And this is why nobody believes your propaganda and why 'Sikh genocide' is propaganda category right now, by Khalistani manipulators from overseas. 

Your only hate for IG is due to the fact that she lobbed bombs at your temple. too bad, she had legit reasons for lobbing bombs at your temple. You will find, plenty of Hindus are also A-ok with blowing up their temple if terrorists take it over and hold hostages there. And plenty of hindus, like you, will be upset just coz a building of their God was blown up. 

Its a silly reason to form such strong hatred of a person. 

I highly doubt that. You Hindus are largely still crying about mandirs that you presumed were destroyed thousands of years ago in Ayodhya. 

38 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I highly doubt that. You Hindus are largely still crying about mandirs that you presumed were destroyed thousands of years ago in Ayodhya. 

Note that the point highlighted is "if terrorists take over or seek shelter at a religious place, which would than be classified as a safe heaven"

The comparison with Ayodhya is not apples to apples 

1 hour ago, zen said:

Note that the point highlighted is "if terrorists take over or seek shelter at a religious place, which would than be classified as a safe heaven"

The comparison with Ayodhya is not apples to apples 

It's not apples to apples but the fact that it was once destroyed bothers you greatly.

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You have a great obsession with Khalistan even though no one has mentioned it.

Because i live in one of the original hotbeds of Khalistani terrorism sponsors. And i can see Khalistani Gurdwaras influenced pseudo-sikhs from Canada/UK a mile away. 

A simpleton like you does not understand the problems of the 80s. You just believe whatever doordarshan tell you. You don't know how Bhindranwale got so much power in the first place. St the end of the day you look at the world with such a simplistic view. Muslims ruled India and if they killed one of your relatives then anyone who has some self respect will try to avenge that death and that is usually by joining a group.

I don't believe whatever Doordarshan tells me. Stop trying to glorify a terrorist Sikh reject, like Bhindranwala. that is where your 'khalistani influence/brainwashing by pseudo-gurdwaras' is apparent.

At the end of the day most Sikhs see themselves different from other Indians, even those living in India. That is the honest truth. Most Sikhs call all other Indians bhaiyas, that is racist but that is the thinking and no amount of brainwashing will change that. People like Gandhi, Nehru and Indira will never be our heroes and we will never shout Bharat Mata Ki Jai. That is only Hindus who believe that.

Except Sikhs do shout 'Bharat mata ki jai' all the time. You really have no idea on Indian Sikhs, it seems. 

And Sikhs see themselves different from other Indians ? Oh wow. I guess tamils, Bongs, mallus- we all don't see us different from rest of Indians as well.

:facepalm:

the Ayodhya temple wasn't blown up for sheltering terrorists with hostages. If it were, i suspect many hindus would be ok with it, just like many Sikhs were ok with Golden temple being blown up for the same reason.

the day Hindus blow up Golden temple, throw away your Guru Granth Sahib and install a Ram-Sita idol in its inner sanctum, thats the day you can make the Golden temple == Ayodhya analogy.

Now go drink some more anti-India, Khalistani cool-aid from terrorist supporting Gurdwaras in Canada/UK.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

the Ayodhya temple wasn't blown up for sheltering terrorists with hostages. If it were, i suspect many hindus would be ok with it, just like many Sikhs were ok with Golden temple being blown up for the same reason.

the day Hindus blow up Golden temple, throw away your Guru Granth Sahib and install a Ram-Sita idol in its inner sanctum, thats the day you can make the Golden temple == Ayodhya analogy.

Now go drink some more anti-India, Khalistani cool-aid from terrorist supporting Gurdwaras in Canada/UK.

The Khalistan movement died long ago but you have really bad paranoia. Maybe learn to relax more.

Hindus did blow up Golden Temple, they did burn old Sikh libraries and destroyed many artefacts.

The concept of terrorism didn't exist in those old days. Who's to say that those Hindus who ran Ayodhya weren't trouble makers in the eyes of the Muslim rulers?

The fact that your sacred temple was destroyed still bothers you a lot.

24 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The Khalistan movement died long ago but you have really bad paranoia. Maybe learn to relax more.

the movement died a long time ago. Khlistani supporting, terrorist worshipping Gurdwaras still exist in Canada and UK. thats not Paranoia, thats a fact. i can post pictures of Bhindranwala and other Khalistani terrorists garlanded photos every Vaisakhi if you wish- from next Vaisakhi, i will post them live, if you wish. 

Hindus did blow up Golden Temple, they did burn old Sikh libraries and destroyed many artefacts.

What Sikh libraries were burnt and what artefacts were destroyed ? list it, don't just parrot Khalistani propaganda.

PS: It was a Sikh general who blew up the Golden temple.

The concept of terrorism didn't exist in those old days. Who's to say that those Hindus who ran Ayodhya weren't trouble makers in the eyes of the Muslim rulers?

Who is to say, is not evidence. Its conjecture. Who is to say that Guru Nanak wasn't a child-killing dacoit ? Maybe thats how he funded his trips all over the place- loot, loot and more loot. then pretend to be 'holy'. Who is to say that isn't the case ?

See, i can do conjecture too. 

there is no evidence anywhere that terrorists/rebels took hold of Ayodhya and tried to defend it like a fortified position. 

The fact that your sacred temple was destroyed still bothers you a lot.

No $hit. But it wasn't destroyed because a terrorist/rebel took over and held hostages there. If that was the case, many Hindus would've ok with it, just like there are many Sikhs who are ok with golden temple being blown up and then rebuilt.

Edited by Muloghonto

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

the movement died a long time ago. Khlistani supporting, terrorist worshipping Gurdwaras still exist in Canada and UK. thats not Paranoia, thats a fact. i can post pictures of Bhindranwala and other Khalistani terrorists garlanded photos every Vaisakhi if you wish- from next Vaisakhi, i will post them live, if you wish. 

What Sikh libraries were burnt and what artefacts were destroyed ? list it, don't just parrot Khalistani propaganda.

PS: It was a Sikh general who blew up the Golden temple.

Who is to say, is not evidence. Its conjecture. Who is to say that Guru Nanak wasn't a child-killing dacoit ? Maybe thats how he funded his trips all over the place- loot, loot and more loot. then pretend to be 'holy'. Who is to say that isn't the case ?

See, i can do conjecture too. 

there is no evidence anywhere that terrorists/rebels took hold of Ayodhya and tried to defend it like a fortified position. 

No $hit. But it wasn't destroyed because a terrorist/rebel took over and held hostages there. If that was the case, many Hindus would've ok with it, just like there are many Sikhs who are ok with golden temple being blown up and then rebuilt.

Many Sikhs are not ok with it. I've never come across a single Sikh in the UK or India who is ok with what happened. It was a poorly planned and stupidly thought operation.

Likewise many Hindus would not be ok with any temple being destroyed in any circumstance. Hindus get upset with just a cow being killed imagine their horror if some innocent pilgrims get killed, actually we saw what Hindus did when some pilgrims got killed in 2002. They went on a rampage rather than waiting for legal proceedings.

Why does it bother you so much if people are supporting Bhindranwale? Is it ruining your life in any way? Is it affecting your security in any way? To be so affected by this shows weakness on your part.

You chose to run away from India and if these things are bothering you so much it's probably for the best if you return to Bengal.

Many Sikhs are not ok with it. I've never come across a single Sikh in the UK or India who is ok with what happened. It was a poorly planned and stupidly thought operation.

then you need to speak more to the tens of thousands of Sikhs who are in the military. Most Sikhs i've come across in India blame Bhindranwala for desecration of their holy temple. not Indian army. 

Likewise many Hindus would not be ok with any temple being destroyed in any circumstance. Hindus get upset with just a cow being killed imagine their horror if some innocent pilgrims get killed, actually we saw what Hindus did when some pilgrims got killed in 2002. They went on a rampage rather than waiting for legal proceedings.

Many hindus would not be. Many hindus would be if the circumstance were similar. Just like how many sikhs are not Ok and many sikhs are ok with what happened in Amritsar.

Why does it bother you so much if people are supporting Bhindranwale? Is it ruining your life in any way? Is it affecting your security in any way? To be so affected by this shows weakness on your part.

Because Bhindranwala is a terrorist. And it bothers me when so-called religious institutions are openly supporting a terrorist and then turn around and say they are a peaceful religion. Just like how displaying pictures of Osama in a mosque bothers many people. Its fairly straightforward.

You chose to run away from India and if these things are bothering you so much it's probably for the best if you return to Bengal.

Or i can call out the pseudo-sikh terrorist supporting Gurdwaras for what they are. Not very 'khalsa-ish' to ask me to run away now or fail to defend the charges against the terrorist supporting Gurdwaras.

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I'm done discussing with a moron like you who will deny till death. Instead of posting what bravado is there to show from your side, you shat for the whole day without replying and now come up with this bullshit...F U Ahole!!

I didn't deny anything. I said you have no proof, no case. What bravado is there to show to my side ?! I am being asked this by a Punjabi, who were nobodies in entire history of India till less than 300 years ago ?! Do you really want the most history-centric guy on this forum to bury you in evidence of how Punjabis = minor players in Indian history for most of Indian history, not a single empire in entire Indian history till 200 years ago ?? 

You know you are inconsequential to big picture of Indian history when you are comparing yourself to Bangalis for bravado...and heck, like i said, even we beat you Punjabis historically, in every single benchmark of bravado- bigger empires, empires for longer, richer, more developed, etc etc. 

PS: It is a fact, that Bengalis did more than your vaunted martial race Punjabis or Rajputs,when it came to violent protests and actions against the British. Your 'martial race' was too busy earning a paycheque from British mai-baaps while we Bongs were blowing them up.

Would you like evidence for that fact too ?

Edited by Muloghonto

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I didn't deny anything. I said you have no proof, no case. What bravado is there to show to my side ?! I am being asked this by a Punjabi, who were nobodies in entire history of India till less than 300 years ago ?! Do you really want the most history-centric guy on this forum to bury you in evidence of how Punjabis = minor players in Indian history for most of Indian history, not a single empire in entire Indian history till 200 years ago ?? 

You know you are inconsequential to big picture of Indian history when you are comparing yourself to Bangalis for bravado...and heck, like i said, even we beat you Punjabis historically, in every single benchmark of bravado- bigger empires, empires for longer, richer, more developed, etc etc. 

You can keep going on about ancient history. Once upon a time Rome was the greatest city in Europe and maybe even the world and now it isn't even the greatest city in Italy. Likewise the British were pretty insignificant in European and World History until a few hundred years ago but look what they achieved in the past 300-400 years. The Greeks and Italians have faded away in fact the Greeks sound like you, they keep going on about how they once had a great ancient civilisation yet their country is a total mess today and one of the poorest in Europe. Likewise today Bengal has more than double the poverty of Punjab in terms of percentage of population.

Worry more about those poor Bengali children living in mass slums than some people carrying Bhindranwale photos and also focus your frustrations on your Bengali brothers coming from across the border and taking over your state. Ok comrade?

8 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You can keep going on about ancient history. Once upon a time Rome was the greatest city in Europe and maybe even the world and now it isn't even the greatest city in Italy. Likewise the British were pretty insignificant in European and World History until a few hundred years ago but look what they achieved in the past 300-400 years. The Greeks and Italians have faded away in fact the Greeks sound like you, they keep going on about how they once had a great ancient civilisation yet their country is a total mess today and one of the poorest in Europe. Likewise today Bengal has more than double the poverty of Punjab in terms of percentage of population.

Worry more about those poor Bengali children living in mass slums than some people carrying Bhindranwale photos and also focus your frustrations on your Bengali brothers coming from across the border and taking over your state. Ok comrade?

I can worry about all the above, can i not ? or are the buzhdil Canadian-Sikhs gonna run away and hide behind excuses of poverty and other issues to fix, before we can call them out for terrorist-worshipping, anti-Guru-Nanak's teaching, power-hungry pseudo-Sikhs ?

As for the non-bolded part. Good. Very good. you are slowly learning the big picture. that everyone has their time on the top and time in the bottom. So i suggest, you keep your 'martial race' dhindora behind closed doors and tell your buzhdil friend to pipe down his dhindora-peeting for how awesome and martial the Sikhs are.

We can all go boasting about our past and how awesome XYZ from our neck of the woods, hundreds of years ago was. Just remember- if you go down that road, you lose out to most Indians, because most parts of India has a richer, longer martdial history than Punjab. 

Edited by Muloghonto

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I can worry about all the above, can i not ? or are the buzhdil Canadian-Sikhs gonna run away and hide behind excuses of poverty and other issues to fix, before we can call them out for terrorist-worshipping, anti-Guru-Nanak's teaching, power-hungry pseudo-Sikhs ?

As for the non-bolded part. Good. Very good. you are slowly learning the big picture. that everyone has their time on the top and time in the bottom. So i suggest, you keep your 'martial race' dhindora behind closed doors and tell your buzhdil friend to pipe down his dhindora-peeting for how awesome and martial the Sikhs are.

We can all go boasting about our past and how awesome XYZ from our neck of the woods, hundreds of years ago was. Just remember- if you go down that road, you lose out to most Indians, because most parts of India has a richer, longer martdial history than Punjab. 

No one has gone on and on about Sikhs being a martial race in this thread apart from you. The only time I mentioned any Sikh history was when some other poster said Sikhs should be thankful for the Indian republic otherwise they would be destroyed by Muslims and I simply told him that Sikhs had the Muslims well under control in North West India and parts of Afghanistan.

It seems like you are a deeply frustrated and paranoid person. Like I said try some meditation. As for Guru Nanak he would have condemned the actions of Indira Gandhi just like he condemned the actions of Babur. 

All religions are power hungry so why not get frustrated at all of them?

If you feel Bengalis are being short changed in any way regarding your achievements why don't you go out there and do something about it instead of taking your frustrations out on Sikhs?

21 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

No one has gone on and on about Sikhs being a martial race in this thread apart from you. The only time I mentioned any Sikh history was when some other poster said Sikhs should be thankful for the Indian republic otherwise they would be destroyed by Muslims and I simply told him that Sikhs had the Muslims well under control in North West India and parts of Afghanistan.

So you missed the entire dhindora-peeting of your buddy Under_score when he went on and on in multiple instances about precious martial Sikhs. 

It seems like you are a deeply frustrated and paranoid person. Like I said try some meditation. As for Guru Nanak he would have condemned the actions of Indira Gandhi just like he condemned the actions of Babur. 

Sure, but IG is not displayed garlanded in inner sanctums. Bhindranwala is, in Vancouver. thats the difference. 

All religions are power hungry so why not get frustrated at all of them?

If you feel Bengalis are being short changed in any way regarding your achievements why don't you go out there and do something about it instead of taking your frustrations out on Sikhs?

I am not taking my frustrations out on Sikhs- i am shutting down a Sikh superiorist who went dhindora-peeting about how awesome and martial Sikhs are. 

And i am not getting frustrated at Sikh religion. Just certain Sikh gurdwaras in Vancouver/London who support terrorists. You can't keep running away from that basic fact. 

17 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So you missed the entire dhindora-peeting of your buddy Under_score when he went on and on in multiple instances about precious martial Sikhs. 

Sure, but IG is not displayed garlanded in inner sanctums. Bhindranwala is, in Vancouver. thats the difference. 

I am not taking my frustrations out on Sikhs- i am shutting down a Sikh superiorist who went dhindora-peeting about how awesome and martial Sikhs are. 

And i am not getting frustrated at Sikh religion. Just certain Sikh gurdwaras in Vancouver/London who support terrorists. You can't keep running away from that basic fact. 

The fact that there are airports, roads and schools named after Indira and Rajiv Gandhi is far more significant than some pictures of Bhindranwale.

47 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The fact that there are airports, roads and schools named after Indira and Rajiv Gandhi is far more significant than some pictures of Bhindranwale.

she was PM. the fact that you are equating having names on airports, roads, etc. to Gurdwaras is just indicative of how low standards you hold your own Gurdwaras and maybe thats why you have these terrorist supporting Gurdwaras in Canada/UK.

When a religious institution potrays terrorists as heroes, its a far bigger offence and far more dangerous behaviour than naming airports and roads after a controversial PM who is nowhere as close as heinous as a hostage-taking terrorist using a religious building as his shield. there aren't much more cowardly behaviour than that...surprised that some Khalsa-wallas are so hell-bent in supporting such a coward disgrace to Sikhism.

Edited by Muloghonto