Canadian Sikh Politician handles the racist heckler

ravishingravi

12 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of. Canada accepts multiple-citizenships. Ergo, if i support India, its fine with Canada, not directly against Canada. And if India didn't 'want' people like me, I'd not have the option to reclaim my Indian ciitzenship at any point in my life. Btw, I am ALSO a US citizen. 

Sure, but the future is full of unknowns and stranger things have happened. 

As i said, how do you think the Armenians got evidence ? they got evidence 60-80+ years after the event and the turks buried evidence a long,long time ago. You never heard of 'evidence of burying evidence/evidence of tampering with evidence' ? Like i said, don't whine about how it cannot be done, when others have done it from a far worse position than your folks. 

Well I'm sorry we're not as industrious as the Armenians when it comes to these matters, we're just like those Russians killed by Stalin, Cambodians killed by Pol Pot, Africans killed by armies in the sense that we haven't raised a bloody case with The Hague.

As for you, you know that India is a lawless third world nation that you wanted to leave.

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

Well I'm sorry we're not as industrious as the Armenians when it comes to these matters, we're just like those Russians killed by Stalin, Cambodians killed by Pol Pot, Africans killed by armies in the sense that we haven't raised a bloody case with The Hague.

As for you, you know that India is a lawless third world nation that you wanted to leave.

Nope, Cambodians get recognition for genocide. 

So maybe you guys would want to be as industrious as the Armenians or the Hutus/tutsis etc. Or else, you have nothing more, than just a belief. And you are spreading this belief to the next generations and doing them a disservice...all because of lack of industriotousness. Shame!

And yea, you are not far off- i didn't leave India because its lawless, i left India to study. i didn't come back once i realized what a lawful society is. 

It still doesn't change the point that i may return to India one day (permanently) if things change or if my retirement works out as planned (more than 20 years away, so who knows). 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope, Cambodians get recognition for genocide. 

So maybe you guys would want to be as industrious as the Armenians or the Hutus/tutsis etc. Or else, you have nothing more, than just a belief. And you are spreading this belief to the next generations and doing them a disservice...all because of lack of industriotousness. Shame!

And yea, you are not far off- i didn't leave India because its lawless, i left India to study. i didn't come back once i realized what a lawful society is. 

It still doesn't change the point that i may return to India one day (permanently) if things change or if my retirement works out as planned (more than 20 years away, so who knows). 

What about Russians? Do they get recognition for the millions Stalin killed?

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Do i look like an encyclopedia of all world's genocides for you ? you do know how to use google, correct ?

Yes you seem to know a hell but a lot about how to get a genocide officially recognised. As usual you just deflect a valid point.

Regarding Armenians, they have their own nation and so they have much more clout and resources in getting their case heard.

Compare them to the Kurds who have no nation and cannot get justice for the atrocities committed against them by Iraq and Turkey.

Sikhs are more like Kurds in this regard.