I want a India-NZ test series in NZ, RIGHT NOW !

Ram

Those painful memories of getting up at 4 A.M in the morning to see our team play in NZ, only to see them bowled out a for a total that is cheaper than a Tata Nano, is still haunting my sleep. We have won everywhere where it matters. Only NZ is missing from our players' resume. When is our next tour there ? I cant wait.

What a fcked up FTP ! Its just so boring to play Pakistan again and again... esp when the contest is so one-sided. I say cancel one of those useless Pak tours and tour NZ instead. They bullied with some pitches that resembled Savannah grasslands, now lets see if they have the guts to dish out similar pitches. If they do, our bowlers will show them what it feels like to face some real swing bowling !

I mean' date=' imagine a side with Sreesanth, RP, IKP, Ishant and Zk. ****[/quote'] Truly. And NZ has the most piss-ingest batting line-up amongst the leading sides, even worse than the Windies.
When was the last time we played Tests with NZ?
I think in 2002, not a 100% sure.

India will be visiting NZ towards the end of the year. NZ has been a thorn for India for long and I think India has the best chance to win a series the upcoming year. Still NZ has a knack of doing well against India at home. Blame it on the pitch or whatever NZ has had better of India far too many times at home. A full strength NZ side in home conditions still will give India a run for money. It's not just about the pitch but the weather (at times in the 15 deg), the wind factor (150 k southerlies or a heavy northerlies) make it that much hard for India. The conditions are way too different to what is found in rest of the world.