Site Feedback

Gambit

Re: Site Feedback

oh sweet drop down, Ravi (that's what she said? :eek:) thanks a bunch. -->I would label it Menu, and perhaps make it more prominent (underline or bold it perhaps), just to differentiate.
I will add Icons and that will do the job.
-->It would be nice if the dropdown could drop a little lower, right now it covers the name of the thing that I am mouse-overing.
Done
-->As Anakin said, there is text on the top left corner
I don't know why is that text appearing but will look into it.
-->The banner ads under the dropdown seem left-aligned, instead of center-aligned. Amazing turnaround time Ravs -- If I had a medal I would give you one :wtg:
Good catch, I'll center allign shortly.

one suggestion... i use firefox... and from the drop down menu..i can not open multiple windows.. i do not get the option of "open link in New Tab"... or "Oen link in new window"..
It is not possible to open the link in new window as it not HTML and it is a Java script. We can make some links open in a new window though. Which are the windows you use to open in new windows?

whenever u get time Ravi' date=' please look on to Profile.. when some ppl try to save settings it doesn't save and stays the same..[/quote'] I have fixed this one, now you can link from other website for your avatars or you could choose from our Gallery or you could upload a new avatar over to our forums and use it too :wtg:

Re: Site Feedback needs a new banner (id be happy to help if u give me the dimensions) and the google search thing is a bit out of place. :hmph: just search all the files for the text "fsdfhsfdfkshdfjks" and del dat. and btw the site looks a lot cleaner now. good work :wtg:

needs a new banner (id be happy to help if u give me the dimensions) and the google search thing is a bit out of place. :hmph: just search all the files for the text "fsdfhsfdfkshdfjks" and del dat. and btw the site looks a lot cleaner now. good work :wtg:
The banner we want to stick with as we have that showing every and also it's kind of brand promotion :hic: What do you mean the google search is out of place? It is not out of place but it is slightly shorter in height as compared to the banner. As for "fsdfhsfdfkshdfjks" wish it was as easy as you have suggested :hic: That'll be gone soon anyways.

I tried making a new Post "NEW TOPIC" and it took me to home page on submit :hmph: The post was also not displayed
I think that happens when there is an offending sentence. If it is a big post then you may want to post paragraph by paragraph, it could be something in that post the forums may not be willing to post. I'm sure if you should be able to post if you tried posting something else.