Site Feedback

Gambit

If you don't want to automatically subscribe to threads. Go to : UserCP -> Edit Options -> Default Thread Subscription Mode -> Choose "no subscription". You could even edit it to send you an email daily/weekly about the threads that u've replied in, etc.

just a suggestion.. can we remove these resctrctions on newbies on forum.. about 50 posts.. i noticed ppl who don't have 50 posts can't view videos or something... this might irritate them and would make them spam or they won't stick around on forum much.. so isn't it better to allow everyone to view cricket videos if he/she is a member on forum? this way they will have more chances of enjoying and staying on forum..

just a suggestion.. can we remove these resctrctions on newbies on forum.. about 50 posts.. i noticed ppl who don't have 50 posts can't view videos or something... this might irritate them and would make them spam or they won't stick around on forum much.. so isn't it better to allow everyone to view cricket videos if he/she is a member on forum? this way they will have more chances of enjoying and staying on forum..
I don't think there is any such restriction on the cricket videos forum. It's only on the downloads forum, but there's hardly anything in that forum, so shouldn't matter. I'm not sure why that forum is there. I guess Ravi might have an idea.

Sorry folks we can't remove the 500 posts and reduce it to 50 simply for the reason that section takes a lot of bandwidth. That is exclusively for people that have been here for a while. The ones that are shy of posting or contributing to the forums anyways have access to the non download sections. It's up to the members to contribute and get in that exclusive bracket and of course not by spamming.

thanks for adding those 2 smileyz varun, i hope u don't get bothred by that...i will bring more good ones if u need.. and ya as mm said that quote thing lookz nice good work..
Your smileys are a hit cricketics ! Do send more :D

Is it just my screen resolution or is everybody else also think that there are too many words on a single line (I think its like 27-30 words). Also the spacing between lines is pretty small. I like the font, sizing, and spacing in the quotes of post #390 by varun. (maybe its the same font,size but the line width has been reduced, maybe thats why it looks more pleasing to me) What do you guys think? Maybe I am just too picky and paranoid

Is it just my screen resolution or is everybody else also think that there are too many words on a single line (I think its like 27-30 words). Also the spacing between lines is pretty small. I like the font, sizing, and spacing in the quotes of post #390 by varun. (maybe its the same font,size but the line width has been reduced, maybe thats why it looks more pleasing to me) What do you guys think? Maybe I am just too picky and paranoid
The font size and spacing in the quotes is exactly the same as it is for the normal case. Try going to the bottom-left and choose India-Flag-Colors theme.. It's got slightly bigger fonts, and lesser color contrasts.. so you might like that. I take your point though that the words seems a bit crammed up, I'll see what I can do

Maybe you could use the space allocated for " filter articles" part in the homepage. After all , there is already ways to sort the articles on the left too. I just thought it might get us more clicks if we put up the scores too. People generally come for the short highlights package , may just stick around for the scores too..

I do understand I'm virtually a guest in this site and that's fine but I'd like to be able to read all posts. Ravi, is there something like an auto translate facility so I can read Hindi (whatever) posts in English ?